The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

High resolution in-game glyph?

Edven

I'll ask this here as there's no matching tag for this in Players Helping Players and I don't wanna make wrong topics.

Is there any place where I can find the high resolution version of an in-game glyph? Wiki only has 512px, google was no help, AI upscaler didn't work either and glyphs aren't in the fankit assets.
I wanna make a wallpaper with it but it's too small even for 4K, not to mention for 8K. I truly like that glyph, it quickly became my favorite because it looks SO cool. Any idea where should I look?

NMwAwuh.png

I'm not sure players have access to that even if it exists. I'm the one who maintains the Free Promocodes thread since 2018, and I've always only managed to find 512x512 versions of glyphs which I always source from the game itself using the Forums up until recently. I've since switched to using the main website since that now shows your glyph while the Forums must be manually updated as new glyphs are added to the game. For example, here is the Xaku Mended Glyph:

Link from inspect element:

https://content.warframe.com/PublicExport/Lotus/Interface/Icons/Player/DeluxeKintsugiXakuGlyph.png!00_TmTDBNrkNtySZXp9gbBFIQ  

**If you wish to download the file with this method, simply remove the text after ".png" to fix the file format.**

Preview:

DeluxeKintsugiXakuGlyph.png!00_TmTDBNrkN

12 minutes ago, XHADgaming said:

Did you check any of the fan sites like https://glyphs.wf to see if they have a higher resolution image there?

Glyphs.wf is only for content creator glyphs. OP's glyph is the Xaku Mended Glyph.

5 minutes ago, Voltage said:

I'm not sure players have access to that even if it exists. I'm the one who maintains the Free Promocodes thread since 2018, and I've always only managed to find 512x512 versions of glyphs which I always source from the game itself using the Forums up until recently. I've since switched to using the main website since that now shows your glyph while the Forums must be manually updated as new glyphs are added to the game. For example, here is the Xaku Mended Glyph:

Link from inspect element:

https://content.warframe.com/PublicExport/Lotus/Interface/Icons/Player/DeluxeKintsugiXakuGlyph.png!00_TmTDBNrkNtySZXp9gbBFIQ  

**If you wish to download the file with this method, simply remove the text after ".png" to fix the file format.**

Preview:

DeluxeKintsugiXakuGlyph.png!00_TmTDBNrkN

Glyphs.wf is only for content creator glyphs. OP's glyph is the Xaku Mended Glyph.

Well I guess it answers my question then, if you weren't able to get higher quality ones then I'm surely not gonna make it further. :crylaugh:
Thanks for your inputs, I might knock at DE with a support ticket tho without any expectations.

2 minutes ago, Edven said:

Well I guess it answers my question then, if you weren't able to get higher quality ones then I'm surely not gonna make it further. :crylaugh:

I think this is one of the only times I've come into a topic being the most qualified non-staff person to answer a question. :crylaugh:

2 minutes ago, Edven said:

Thanks for your inputs, I might knock at DE with a support ticket tho without any expectations.

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take!

Archived