Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enemies and Elevators

General_Cairn

I found the lack of enemies on the elevators, and in general the interaction with them seems to slow the experience.

It would be nice to occasionally find a superheavy or group of mobs on an elevator, to be surprised as we call the elevator down.

Just as well the doors continually open part ways with the lower segment either being raised or lowered away from the top portion. enemies tend to phase through these gaps when the elevator is going down to drop on our heads as we progress. (or in one instance to fall below the elevator)

Is there going to be stairs addded or maybe ladders? I like the idea of sneaking in this game but find it a bit too linear, maybe some kind of vent system that lets a player jump into the elevator shaft.

it would be great to see AI interact with the elevator and possible even see more gaurds near it after all its a key part for getting to the next major destination , hopefully in the future

also it could be more fun if stairs was put in thats gave me quite a great idea for a map idea

I sometimes wonder why they'd use an elevator where they do. I mean, stairs wouldn't cut it? Some elevator rides I could almost solve through hopping up. :D

But, yes - please spawn mobs on elevators. Make it exciting to call one down, and maybe a bad news bears situation. Or maybe, it's loaded with storage containers. ;)

Edited by Ced23Ric