Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trading Mods For Plat

Split Chamber

Metal Auger

Shred

Lethal Torrent

Fired Up

Rage

all of em for 20 platinum,because i was dump enough to spend my start platinum buying craps,and i need 1more frame slot :D if you are intressted on these,i can plus with other mods,if you think i ask for too much,we can negociate ^,^'' but 20 platinum idk if is a problem for these who have:) tnx in advance,waiting an answer.

You can trade plat. You obviously haven't done a trade yet. 

plats are tradeable ...

i quote DE_megan

"What can we trade?

1) MODS. All Mods in your inventory are eligible for trade. There is no Rarity restriction (you can trade a Rare for an Uncommon). Mods that you have equipped on items will display a blue icon on the bottom right corner of the Mod. These are eligible for trade as well, but you will be notified that the mod will be taken off the equipped item(s). Exception: You may not trade away Ability/Precept mods for any Warframe/Sentinel you own, unless you have duplicates of the Ability mod. This is similar to the rules in place for selling Ability mods. You may trade an equipped Ability mod if you have duplicates, so be sure to trade the right one!

2) KEYS.  All Mission keys can be traded. Clan Keys cannot be traded.

3) PLATINUM. Only Platinum that you have purchased will be eligible for trade. There is no minimum/maximum amount of Platinum you can trade. Your starting 50 Platinum cannot be traded, and moving forward, any Platinum you are rewarded (contests/livestreams, etc) will not be eligible for trade."