Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cannot complete a mission without a host migration. Anybody else experiencing recent host migration issues?

XVMII

The migration issue is so bad I'm effectively playing solo. Only warframe has this issue and all tests of my connection come up normal (it has even improved). If it is an IP issue I cannot find the cause. There have been times where host migrations were more common but it hasnt been an issue for some time now. Issues have only appeared roughly since the most recent update. I cannot complete even the quickest fissure missions without a host migration.

Hi XVMII,

Several people have commented on this issue. I started a thread a while ago. Just search "Host Migration" in the Search box to reference.

I will paste my latest post below for your reference.

"Just screaming into the Void now...

Again, this happens in practically EVERY group game I've attempted to play.

In the past few days, I've tried to do several Index runs with solid teams... "Host Migration" pops ups, and locks out all progression AND menu functionality, requiring a hard shutdown and restart of Warframe.

Solo play is the only way I seem to be able to avoid the Host Migration experience.

I am really restrained in not venting how I really feel on here, but I would like to record a very loud, lengthy audio of how many times I have sworn "WTF!?!" out loud at so many points when my group game freezes...

...but the answer is ALWAYS the same: "Host Migration...Please Wait."

I think DE should just change the message when this occurs during the next patch: "Host Migration...enjoy your increased blood pressure and overall frustration while your Warframe experience makes you reconsider quitting and just playing something else."

<sighs>

DE: PLEASE FIX THIS!!!!!"

Just wanted to mention that AGAIN, three missions in a row, Host Migration killed the progression and booted all players.

<BIG SIGH>

>>insert swearing tirade here<<

<DEEP BREATH>

DE, PLEASE ADDRESS THIS ISSUE... at the very least, let us know you're aware of it.

Thanks.

Archived