Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My concept for a demon warframe

Ravetes

Very interesting idea, nice artworks too! Maybe too Deluxe-like look but overall interesting.

I have a little problem that I don't really understand how passive works (except that you stack it to gain continuous buffs) and why all abilities have tap and hold variants (not really needing one - the third ability for example really don't need hold ability, just a passive synergy to armor strip with Hell Bound if any Hell Gate exist).

Also have you thought about any Signature weapon?

On 2022-12-23 at 5:58 PM, trombocyc said:

Very interesting idea, nice artworks too! Maybe too Deluxe-like look but overall interesting.

I have a little problem that I don't really understand how passive works (except that you stack it to gain continuous buffs) and why all abilities have tap and hold variants (not really needing one - the third ability for example really don't need hold ability, just a passive synergy to armor strip with Hell Bound if any Hell Gate exist).

Also have you thought about any Signature weapon?

thx for the feedback it is much needed. I do agree it is probably a little too detailed, but I thought it would be a good idea to give DE a lot to work with, but yeah a little too detailed 

as for the abilities, i wanted a warframe that had more to it instead of the usual 4 abilities, and i probably didn't think it completely through with the 3rd hold ability, but you also use energy when you use the 3rd, if you're saying the hold should instead have been his passive then, maybe. From what i understand DE usually changes the concept abilities anyway.

as for the signature weapons if i understand you right, those are the greatswords, i understand that DE have been introducing new weapon types such as arm canons and two-handed katana(tatsu) and scythe (hespar) so i thought it would be pretty cool to have dual greatswords thrown into the mix 

of course i ultimately wanted to create a warframe that i thought would be fun to play with

and again thx for the feedback it is much needed 

Archived