Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Colour Pigments

Bluedragon66

Question

OK, I have a question to ask with regards to collecting pigments. If my memory serves me right, I understand that enemies can only drop pigments IF you personally kill them.  Of course, my dojo must set to research the appropriate enemy for the pigment to drop. But this is not my concern.

I have been noticing lately, that even when I did not personally defeat the respective enemy, the defeated enemy still drops the pigment if I am playing in a group! Am I missing something here? Of course I am not complaining though. Just wanted a clarification to see whether other players have noticed this.

Thanks.

4 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, (PSN)Pablogamer585 said:

Enemies killed while the research of a pigment is active will actively drop pigments for you, or anyone else who belongs to that clan and is on the same party, but not for the rest of players.

Yes, but I am the only member of my clan (built my clan my own self) and when I play co-op, it is always with a random player.

hace 4 minutos, Bluedragon66 dijo:

Yes, but I am the only member of my clan (built my clan my own self) and when I play co-op, it is always with a random player.

It doesn't matter whether it is you who kills them, or any other source (such as players, AI or even de-spawning [like wild animals can do on open worlds]), because it is unique loot, similar to Cryptographic ALU's when the Razorback event is active. Think of it as a special event modifier that only affects your clan.

Archived