Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

how do you get the Saturn Six Discord Bar Glyph?

GoldStellar

Question

saturn-six-bar-discord-glyph.png.webp                          

How do i obtain this glyph? i didnt even know it existed and i play werframe a LOT. during the satrun six thing too. i would really like it. 

i have searched the internet, no luck other then images. so, any help would be appreciated.

3 answers to this question

https://glyphs.wf/saturn-six-bar-discord

Found it pretty fast, code exclusive glyph which you have to get from the person. Iirc there is a limited number of codes one has for a glyph and I think it is usually a pretty generous amount. Just have to hope the person distributing codes is still active which in your case looks like they are.

These are the ways it says you can obtain it according to the description which I think also has relevant links to said sites:

Discord raffle
Boost discord server
Youtube video descriptions
Twitch raffle

On 2023-01-15 at 9:23 PM, XHADgaming said:

https://glyphs.wf/saturn-six-bar-discord

Found it pretty fast, code exclusive glyph which you have to get from the person. Iirc there is a limited number of codes one has for a glyph and I think it is usually a pretty generous amount. Just have to hope the person distributing codes is still active which in your case looks like they are.

These are the ways it says you can obtain it according to the description which I think also has relevant links to said sites:

Discord raffle
Boost discord server
Youtube video descriptions
Twitch raffle

thank you so much! i uh, couldnt find anything. wasnt looking in the right place i guess. but thank you so much for dedicating time and effort into my question!

Archived