Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Damage 2.0 Bug List

Zahib

- Kestrel can no longer equip "glaive" mods (e.g. power throw).

- Glaive modded with power throw mod can no longer "punch through" corpus MOAs (and possibly ospreys) - also I believe, but am not sure, that other punch-through mods are also blocked by MOAs.

- Possible bug:  Kestrel and Glaive both show 75 base charge damage (down from 150) in the in-game Arsenel damage display. If this isn't a bug:  WHY U NERF GLAIVE/KESTREL AND NO NERF GALATINE?

- Possible bug: Furax charge damage shows as 150 (down from 200).  

- Volt cannot melee for a short time after using Overload, can use ranged weapons

- weapons without innate puncture (dual ichor) show puncture value in UI (without having taken the mods off since pre-11)  Tried to reproduce effect on another upgrade tab and saw no puncture added

- Torid isn't receiving Elemental damage effects or procs

- Torid isn't dealing Direct Damage with grenade hits (Could just be a UI bug with the damage numbers) Does not seem bugged for other players. Fixed for me upon a full restart of the client.

- UI bugs sometimes causing elemental damage not to display in the Arsenal. For Example: Dual Vastos with Heated Charge and no other mods do not display the Heat damage. Re-logging and restarting did not resolve the issue, but other players were not experiencing the issue at all.

- Loki's Decoy plays dead on the ground after being killed, as if it is expecting to be picked up like a normal player. Also occasionally falls through the floor while in this state.

- Vauban's Bounce allows enemies to control their direction towards you, turning most Infested into Super Jumping Chargers (Not fun with the Ancients). Enemies are also on their feet when hitting the ground, instead of being stunned or knocked down. Also is no longer dealing damage.

- Possible Bug: Bounce is affecting multiple enemies within its effect radius, a change for the better.

Edited by Zelieth

- Critical headshots are multiplying two times the "head" factor, so if you do 50 damage to the body you will do 100 to the head (x2) BUT if that is a crit you do the base x4 (50x4) or the headshot dmg x2 again (100x2) and THEN the crit weapon modifier is applied. So if you use a weapon with 1.5 crit dmg, you do 50(base)*4(head)*1.5(weapon). Instead of 50*2*1.5 (as it was before U11).

I have screenshots to confirm this if needed, I was doing a post about it but then saw this one and decided to just add to it.

I tested it with many Unmoded weapons with different damage types and crit multipliers.

With paris 175(body) 350(head) still good, but then the crit headshot was 1053.  175(base)*4(wrong head mult)*1.5(paris crit dmg)

With dread, 208(body) 416(head), crit headshot=1666.  208*4*2(dread crit dmg, though in UI says 1.5 it has always been 2).

Lanka, 237(body) 475(head) crit headshot=1426. same as others.

1. a lot of weapons lost it initial traits.  weapons that where armor ignore/ armor piercers (etc) now are "ordinary".

2. only dps means something now and crits are unreliable - at high lvl crits do the same dmg as normal.

3. elemental dmg appear only when status is triggered and sometimes is ridiculous - egz snipertron vandal - normal dmg 200; crit 1100; magnetick crit 54k.(all hits to legs)

4. Corpus Crewmans are immune to dmg to the head with any gun (effect exactly the same to dmg 1.0 when a weapon dint have any armor piercing)- I tried with most of my weaponry - fully moded (high serration, double barrel, armor piercer etc)...

5. sometimes mods have no effect, even though they were installed

Edited by Cracken

- Loki's Radial Disarm against infested locked me into a "Power in use" state until the mission finished, also could not use melee weapon. I might have been staggered during the casting as well, could have been from that too. Either way I was locked into "power in use"