Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoilers for rather old story episodes] Player chatter

FinnfinnLP

Hi there,

the lines the operator utters during gameplay ("Let's go on the offensive!" and so on) would be really need to have synced up with the team. As in, instead of hearing and seeing my own operator all the time, the others get to pipe up and vice versa. Wouldn't even have to dial up the frequency or anything.

Would be a neat way to get some flavor in and make it look more like a team effort in-universe, don't you think?

48 minutes ago, FinnfinnLP said:

Hi there,

the lines the operator utters during gameplay ("Let's go on the offensive!" and so on) would be really need to have synced up with the team. As in, instead of hearing and seeing my own operator all the time, the others get to pipe up and vice versa. Wouldn't even have to dial up the frequency or anything.

Would be a neat way to get some flavor in and make it look more like a team effort in-universe, don't you think?

id like to see something like that.

id also like to see lotus's more incidental lines (like "there's a heavy unit approaching") be synched between players. Took me far too long to realise the punchlines i was saying to my friends didnt have setups because they didnt get to hear what i heard lotus say

Archived