Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lecta And Melee

Luminide

The Lecta whip and other normal melee(non-charge attack) should have a high status chance. The Lecta is pretty bad with its electrical damage but when it procs,the damage is pretty good. Melee vs charge has been a long going issue and this may be the solution. Start off with the Lecta by giving it a higher proc rate during melee it will improve the usefulness of this weapon and meleeing in general. This "higher" status chance should only be for weapons that are melee and not charge attack based(dual wield weps,whips etc) and this will help even out the use in the battlefield.

The status chance mods are pretty bad and need to be buffed as well. Firstly the Lecta needs a status chance buff and then hopefull other melee focused weapons. Please read this DE. 

Thankyou.

Updated Note:

This change should be applied to a no. of weapons that we want to use but are to useless to use(longswords,daggers,whips,hand to hand and pretty much most forms of non-charge melee except dual ichor).

Edited by Luminide

Yeah I agree, I had the idea that longswords should have high status chance after a post I saw last night.

And even on the weapon with the highest status chance in the game, I put a maxed status chance mod on it and thought it wasn't worth the mod points. Needs buff pretty badly.

heat sword and dagger for example have no heat damage whatsoever, not even talking about 10% status. And if there's still ground slam fire damage, I haven't noticed it burning anything.

maybe fire status is broken?

Edited by Aure7

the status change is needed, but not on the weapons. Status mods are the ones that need to be improved.

weapons have 5~10% status chance and mods give 15% bonus wich leaves 10% weapons with 11.5%. (hammershot for some reason has 40%)

the chances after using status mods should be 30 - 50 - 60 % or else the mod slot and points used are not worth it.