Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Damage 2.0's Hierarchy Order.

dR.Ugz

this is the only thing that bothers me about dmg 2.0. i like how this give us even MORE options for builds. BUT, before yesterday I've put absolutely NO thought into what slot I've added polarities to. not thinking about any sort of order, like you would while equipping your sentinel's ability mods. so this kinda puts people, like myself, in quite a pickle, does it not? there are a few weapons I've gone and added up to 5 formas to. so i guess i either have to put up with not having my build set up properly, or bite the bullet and reforma the crap out of these weapons? i think there needs to be an added function to formas if this is going to stay. something like, you click on the forma, while at a weapon's "upgrade page". you're given two options.

1. the same old, add a polarity to a mod slot.

2. use a forma to move polarities to different slots. this doesn't give you the option to change any of the polarities, just to re-organize them. While KEEPING the rank of the weapon.

lemme know what you think...

dR.Ugz!

Edited by dR.Ugz

I think that moving polarity to different slot should be available to any weapon free without rank reset. since people have already spent alot of resource and time to forma things and it would be really a slap in the face if they have to grind a long time to correct it to the new hierarchy system.    

I think that moving polarity to different slot should be available to any weapon free without rank reset. since people have already spent alot of resource and time to forma things and it would be really a slap in the face if they have to grind a long time to correct it to the new hierarchy system.    

NOOOO LITTLE HUMAN!! YOU CAN'T DO DAT !! DE NEEDS YUR MONEY! ALL OF IT!

Seriously that 2.0 thing was unpolished and rushed. Needs lots of balancing and fixing.

i was thinking, you could rearrange all the slots you've polarized with one forma...but that WOULD be better for sure!!!

Exactly, we should get a one time ability to move polarity slots on all previously

forma'd weapons.

I spent tons of time and forma and I'm not going to re-level those weapons to

suit this bizarro system.

• 2 weeks later...

NOOOO LITTLE HUMAN!! YOU CAN'T DO DAT !! DE NEEDS YUR MONEY! ALL OF IT!

Seriously that 2.0 thing was unpolished and rushed. Needs lots of balancing and fixing.

That statement, while obviously sarcastic, does not even make sense.

Forma are free and plenty. In the time it takes to re-level your equipment one could earn 2+ more forma.

this is the only thing that bothers me about dmg 2.0. i like how this give us even MORE options for builds. BUT, before yesterday i've put absolutely NO thought into what slot i've added polarities to. not thinking about any sort of order, like you would while equipping your sentinel's ability mods.<br />so this kinda puts people, like myself, in quite a pickle, does it not?<br />there are a few weapons I've gone and added up to 5 formas to. so i guess i either have to put up with not having my build set up properly, or bite the bullet and reforma the crap out of these weapons?<br /><br />i think there needs to be an added function to formas if this is going to stay. something like, you click on the forma, while at a weapon's "upgrade page". you're given two options.<br />1. the same old, add a polarity to a mod slot.<br />2. use a forma to move polarities to different slots. this doesn't give you the option to change any of the polarities, just to re-organize them. While KEEPING the rank of the weapon.<br /><br /><br />lemme know what you think...<br /><br /><br />dR.Ugz!

Let me get this clear. What DE has done for the elemental combination system is basically a bit of OCD-ing. Which is something that would benefit anyone who actually sorted their weapon modding a bit.

(I prefer to keep elementals all in one section where standard damage are on another. Others may find their places but they won't be simply placed around.)

Not sure why people don't learn to OCD a bit when it comes to game but I do. IE: When playing an RPG, I try to get every known chest in the area, returning back only if I need a specific item to get to it.

Edited by matrixEXO