The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Railjack Crew members' passive and competency points changed and names of Kuva Liches and Sisters of Parvos changed

(NSW)Sir-N

On 2023-08-13 at 4:12 PM, (NSW)Oodle said:

Hi,

I know you guys are very busy at DE and we appreciate all your hard work.

Can you please give us an update on this issue.

Marcus touched base with us about 5 months ago on March 15th but he is no longer with DE so I am hopping this issue did not get lost in the shuffle.

Thank you for your consideration and thanks again for all your hard work.

Yeah, this is getting insane how long this bug has been out. This is getting to levels of absurdity. This wouldn't be so bad if it didn't take MILLIONS of credits, tons of resources, and time to wait for the right stats and passive, and hope you get very close to the perfect stats, then this happens when you finally get the almost perfect crew for your ship...

At this point allowing the players to costimize their crew members just based off of their rank so to speak, would be significantly better and avoid these issues entirely. Let me choose every stat down to the detail and passive on them, and make them look like who their aligned with how I wish. My crew has been borderline unusable by this bug, and I've been avoiding RJ like the plague because of this. Worst part is, there are probably many others who have no clue something happened to their crew, or Liches and haven't reported it because of not even realizing.

Just to add too. I paid for a crew member slot a while back, that is basically worthless right now as every crew member I currently have is borderline unusable compared to what they were... At the rate this wasn't fixed, we could have dumped everything, and potentially found replacements, and further wasted our time and resources, probably for this to happen again, or this will just go on being an issue like Baruuk's Desert Wind combo bug that was introduced YEARS AGO fixing the SAME ISSUE on Garuda, and was never even fixed or thought of when the Prime variant of him was in development...

It's like I've always said about F2P games that treat many bugs like this:

"Good thing you can buy stuff no issue (/s if not obvious)... But make the game playable, or functioning? Nah."

Edited by (NSW)Master2873
Fixed some words.

• 2 weeks later...

I just recognized that I'm affected by this bug too. In my case this is extremely frustrating.

About one year i was checking Tickers shop almost daily in search of the 'perfect' Elite Crew for all the different rolls, successively optimizing it. Finally i got what i wanted. For example a Defender (on call aswell) with 5/5 in combat, endurance and repair, the 150% crit. chance trait and with very high health/shield values. Every other Elite Crew (and i got multiple for each roll) had the best possible competencies and traits for their roll too. The fact that the whole process cost me dozends if not hundreds of millions of credits is not even that big of a deal tbh. But the immense amount of time needed is.

Warframe is a huge and great game (and i played and enjoyed it a lot), but the aspects in the game that are completely random and you have no chance influencing the outcome are the biggest pain in the ass right now (for me at least).
You can wait 1 year hoping to get the Crew you want or you can spend 1 million Kuva hoping to get the Riven you want, still getting nothing. You can only wait another year or spend another million Kuva...
And if you still make the effort (or just are incredibly lucky) and finally get what you want, the Riven Dispo of your favourite weapon is nerfed into the ground, rendering it borderline useless or your 'perfect' Crew is lost forever due to a bug.

Sometimes i got the strong feeling DE doesn't care about their veteran players at all. Those players who put a lot of time, effort and passion into playing this game, although there is no real endgame. Those players who are helping and motivation lots of beginners, although the game is not exactly beginner friendly (after the intro is done). Those players who are building Clans and Alliances that strengthen the community. Those players wo keep Warframe alive.

But I dont just want to complain. Here are constructive suggestions that could solve the problem:
Give players who are investing a lot into things depending on pure rng the opportunity to influence the outcome. Or at least better odds, like you did with Tau Forged Archon Shards.

• For example you could add the option to lock 1 stat of a riven after 50 rerolls, a 2nd stat after 100 rerolls.
  • In the case of Railjack Crew you could grant players who hired like 30 Elite Crew members access to Elite Crews with specific skill sets and Health/Shield in the upper area of possible values.

And there are many other good suggestions from others here...

No matter how expensive it is or how much effort it means, just the fact that ther is an option and you dont have to rely purely on luck and rng would be highly motivating for veteran (and maybe also for newer) players!

Edited by (NSW)Arkisa

• 1 month later...

I see this issue is still being ignored while DE thinks it's okay to sell skins for $80+, and thinking that story skip for money is a great idea. Meanwhile, this is an existing issue with older players, and makes a section of the game borderline unplayable. I guess we see their focus then.

Money first, game last...

A word of advice DE... If you want people to spend money on your game, make sure it's functioning and playable, and don't disrespect their time with something like this, and just let it go years unfixed like all the other bugs...

Edit: Oh never mind... I just thought of something. If it's broken, it won't matter. DE gave us the solution. You have to buy it... They seem to be making that loud and clear.

Edited by (NSW)Master2873

• 3 months later...

Hi,

We love you guys and we know you are very busy.

This bug was posted 1 year ago today.

Marcus posted a message a month after that on March 15th 2023. (We miss him <3)

I asked if you could please let us know anything 6 months ago on August 13, 2023.

I do not have an understanding of your workload or how things are prioritized so I hope this is not an unrealistic request.

Can someone at DE please post a comment here just so we know you guys remember this issue.

Thank you for all your hard work, we love the game.

• Like 1