Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

KAHL MISSION NO UPDATE

pinkxblack

guys, dont do this mission at last half hour in its own weekend (aka weeks between), or you will stuck on a same mission in next week, and lose your chance to earn a stone... like WTF?

but seriously tho what kinda "genius" design this progress, do they know about a word "refresh", you can refresh daily check in after a last mission but not for this... really? it makes no sense at all.

or its just another bug that nobody even cares to fix it, either way somebody is not doing a fine job here, how disappointed!

11小时前 , (PSN)IdoThea 说:

That's how it is intended. 

I haven't played Kahl missions for months now. They are boring. Haven't played WF itself for some time now.

aww man... such crappy design is for what, annoying us? if thats so they are quite good at it, no wonder people left.

Yup I kind like khal's mission and archon hunts but the whole pictures feels half backed ....

I won't say a word here on 20% tau forged drop for somthing you can't grind xD ( the pity system don't really much compensate , I've got 40 shards , so 20 archon hunts and not a single tau forged shard AHAHA ahah ahaa...)

The thing that bugs me is , where is Pazzul ?  Don't we fight Archon in order to then fight him ? where the hell is he ? 

A " you must fight each archon once before fighting Pazzul" would have been a good thing , then reset the rotation  , and give pazul something good to drop and hope for , like something to turn a normal shard to a tau groded one ? 

Khal and archon could be better , more types of mission , more lore ....

12小时前 , (NSW)Darkpignouf 说:

Yup I kind like khal's mission and archon hunts but the whole pictures feels half backed ....

I won't say a word here on 20% tau forged drop for somthing you can't grind xD ( the pity system don't really much compensate , I've got 40 shards , so 20 archon hunts and not a single tau forged shard AHAHA ahah ahaa...)

The thing that bugs me is , where is Pazzul ?  Don't we fight Archon in order to then fight him ? where the hell is he ? 

A " you must fight each archon once before fighting Pazzul" would have been a good thing , then reset the rotation  , and give pazul something good to drop and hope for , like something to turn a normal shard to a tau groded one ? 

Khal and archon could be better , more types of mission , more lore ....

well 3 maps are so limited its boring already, since many people dont like these slow down kinda gameplay style, i wonder are they done with it or will give us more and let you fight the real boss? you never know...

now the only reason i keep playing is those stones, all because i wanna make my fav frames slightly better.

Archived