Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tigris - Make Both Barrels Shoot At The Same Time (Not In Succession)

Renan.Ruivo

I haven't used the new shotgun yet so I guess I can't really vouch, but I kinda like the idea of a shotgun that has a two-fire burst, sounds like Sledge's Shotgun from Borderlands.

Maybe they could change the Hek to fire two (or even better four) shots simultaneously (with the damage adjusted accordingly of course).

EDIT: Just finished building it and took it for a spin. It's a bit strange at first, but the ability to "hold" the second shot is handy if you wanna divvy up the damage between separate targets (though it's by no means a CC weapon). Still, I don't think I would care much if they did decide to change it.

Edited by Paradoxbomb

I haven't used the new shotgun yet so I guess I can't really vouch, but I kinda like the idea of a shotgun that has a two-fire burst, sounds like Sledge's Shotgun from Borderlands.

Maybe they could change the Hek to fire two (or even better four) shots simultaneously (with the damage adjusted accordingly of course).

Yeah, thats a good comparison. Just clicking is like using Sledges shotgun from borderlands. But I wouldn't like to have the trigger on any other shotgun, also the gun needs a  bit of balancing. I find there is a significant delay between the last shot fired and the start of reload animation, and then the end of reload animation and when the next two shots are ready to be fired.

The reload itself is brilliant, one of the best animations in the game, possibly the best. But, it's just too long (even with reload mods) for its potential damage output.

The trigger type is rather unique, but I find it annoying to manage. Sure, it shoots 2 shots very freaking fast, but this trigger type makes it feel annoying to tag 2 separate enemies.

It's practically almost the same as 2 shots being fired at once with a quick tap on the trigger.

Small boom + Small boom = Pseudo Big Boom (Though, I can see how this feels weird versus an actual big boom)

However, I don't prefer this trigger type at all, nor do I care about shooting both shells at once.

I didn't originally see that they were trying a new trigger type at first but do now.

Still... i think we owe to this gun to be as faithful as possible to the Doom II boomstick ^^

Well, I wouldn't mind a single big blast of buckshot, but I rather like the one shell in reserve aspect from a tactical point of view. Not to overly fond of having to hold the button to keep the second shell though. Also not a fan of having to fire the shot whenever I want to roll/open lockers/cast powers/eat a french fry/clean the litter boxes/wash my hair/etc...

What if press once only fired one shell instead, and the press and hold fired all shells simultaneously?

Out of morbid curiosity, has anyone tried to add a third shell to this thing yet? Is it possible?

What if press once only fired one shell instead, and the press and hold fired all shells simultaneously?

Hmm, i liked this. It still keeps the "Duplex" action.

Third Shell doesn't auto fire. It will fire the first two shells and leave the third one there. A little weird and annoying - would've been cool to be able to unload all shells at once

This sounds a little silly,

I just find it funny that its damage type is most effective against the infested and least effect against the grineer. Yet the way it handles ammo tells me that it would hate infested.

A nod to its Doom heritage perhaps, where you were killing legions of zombies and demons (the Infested are the closest thing to that in Warframe). :)

But anyhoo yes, I would like the Tigris to shoot both barrels at once.

One big boom, and not two smaller booms.

Big boom GOOD. Small booms BAD.

(Yeah i'm thinking about the Super Shotgun from Doom II)

YES.

sht2.gif

Other than the succession shot, I love this gun.

Slapped a potatoe on it as soon as it proved worthy.

It's one thing to be my favorite type of shotgun (or, atm, close to it). It's another to be worth using.

Edited by MagnusFury