Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank 9

(XBOX)KotaxxxCola

Stealth kills dont want to register! can be detected in the most stupid ways, just cause the stealth kill button doesnt show up. Just end up walking thru the guy and he detects me instead of the stealth kill option to show up. I dont get it it how im messing up so much? Just seems that im not allowed to actually stealth kill and progress further in the game. Been stuck on it for about a month now. Im not allowed past the 1stage. Ive made it to the 3rd stage with 2 guys left but havent been allowed to get it since. Im not rushing doing the stealth kills either im taking my time. But oh well guess im just done playing if im gonna be stuck at Mastery Rank 8. 

That mission does not require the finisher kill, just to kill without being detected. Its a test of being able to sneak up on them, not a real mission-style stealth kill.

That said you should still be able to kill them with a finisher if you come up behind them.

You can kill them them a glaive or gunblade (though they will hear them and you'll fail) but the glaives work and you can't kill with finishers at range!

@(XBOX)KotaxxxCola, if you're still stuck on this, there are a couple of ways to cheese it

1. Banshee and gunblade - Banshee's innate will silence the gunblade's noise, so it doesn't alert enemies, and you can just pick off targets from range (I think most are surprisingly accurate, but I just tried it out with the redeemer prime and it was alright)

2. Falcor - not the best glaive, but the one that has the best target homing, especially after bouncing, and will bounce around a couple of times, so able to kill multiple enemies per throw.  Just aim in the general area of a mob and launch by holding down the melee attack button (don't even need to detonate).  Since it produces no noise, doesn't matter which frame you use. IIRC, this is the way I completed this MR test. 

This one can be difficult, especially Wave 3.

1. The enemies each follow a set path, so when you fail, just don't do that same thing on your next run, and you'll gradually learn the routine.

2. There's no timer for this mission, if I recall. So you can find a good spot atop one of the pillars and observe them until you memorize their paths.

3. Do enemy radar mods work? Probably not, but try it if you haven't already.

4. Use a melee weapon with good reach. Guandao is nice because it can kill quickly and from fairly far away.

5. Hopefully, you're using the practice option. I usually make sure I can pass 3-4 times straight in practice before I try the real test.

Archived