Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More diversity in high end credits farming.

Ineradicable

It's simple, more ways to gain loads of credits.

For many years it was the Index to generate a lot, then profit-taker came along. These are pretty much the two best credit generators in the game.

But we need more diversity, why is it that only 2 activities generate a decent sum of credits, meanwhile almost all other missions are terrible for credits.

Even though, it's a currency you pretty much earn from all missions.

Dont get me wrong Profit taker is great and index too but my lord do they get boring fast.

there aren't just two choices.

there's also Neptune Disruption, and Railjack overall (higher Tier areas give more Credits, as one would expect) - for what i can think of quickly.
Railjack simultaneously showers you with Endo too, at the same time.

3 minutes ago, taiiat said:

there aren't just two choices.

there's also Neptune Disruption, and Railjack overall (higher Tier areas give more Credits, as one would expect) - for what i can think of quickly.
Railjack simultaneously showers you with Endo too, at the same time.

You can also do fissures at the same time for plat

What do you mean by high-end credit farming? Because if you are in the late game you should have enough credits or ways of generating credits to not have it be a concern to generate a surplus of credits. For example, doing a couple rounds of SP and dismantling the mods gained nets you enough credits that it shouldn't be a concern for a while.

Now if we are talking about getting 100 million credits. Then people will just flock to the best method no? Which considering the usefulness of having that many credits means that someone running a mission just for that going to be very minor and not worth creating a method around just that.

1 hour ago, XHADgaming said:

What do you mean by high-end credit farming? Because if you are in the late game you should have enough credits or ways of generating credits to not have it be a concern to generate a surplus of credits. For example, doing a couple rounds of SP and dismantling the mods gained nets you enough credits that it shouldn't be a concern for a while.

Now if we are talking about getting 100 million credits. Then people will just flock to the best method no? Which considering the usefulness of having that many credits means that someone running a mission just for that going to be very minor and not worth creating a method around just that.

Credits are a meaningless currency anyway, they hold no value besides holding you back on trades etc. I'm just saying that in general, the amounts are low and there are only a few areas that give an Ok amount and only really 2 that give a lot. Regular missions are terrible for it.  

IMO, the base amounts should be increased. 10k credits for a 10-minute mission is a joke when you are taxed 1 million for trading a common primed mod. Why can't it be more balanced where every mission earns you a decent amount, instead of only having two superb ways and the rest being mediocre.

Archived