Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dmg 2.0

Dziki94

Question

HELLO AGAIN!

Did someone miss me? I'm the one that trying to fight with new changes. I'm talking about destroing the game by Damage 2.0. I have talked with some peaple IN-game about it, and they don't like it too. They saying that the game is too simple becouse of it. I would like to know is there are more players who think that way, and try to fight about older dmg system. Maby we will make a petition to support or something.

14 answers to this question

So you'd like to go back to "soma acrid galatine/orthos" builds? Because that setup had the greatest dps by far, which doesn't do much for the other weapons, which are generally meh in comparison (with the acception of weapons such as flux and despair etc)

New info: Players in web telling about somethig.

I mean "New patch has arrived becouse many players cried on forum becouse game was TOO HARD".

And everyone forgeted that there is a milon ways to make game easier.

Add new over powered mods, add new skills to warframes... And many many more.

So why thay changed dmg system? Becouse that was cheaper. ( Sorry for rusty english).

That dmg system is only a few changes in scripts value.

I think that Warframe earned money to make other changes. Didn't they?

I had work hard for these weapons. I don't wanna sell my hard work. And when i write about it, when i'm trying to fight dow new changes, i only get warn points. It isn't justice i think. So i'm asking players who don't like new update to help me put it to ground.

Yeah, no. Your old mainstay weapons are still fine. No weapons were outright nerfed except the old armor ignore weapons, which were broken with the old system. Everything else has just been brought up to create a more even playing field such that you can now use other weapons, too.

So why all player tell me "Sell aklatos becouse the are weak now"? It's means something if 50 players say such a things like that. So thay have to be nerfed. I have sometimes feelengs that the creators of new dmg system don't know what they made. So if someone is dissapointed even a little bit, pliz help me.

They turned it into rock paper scissors..it gives the illusion of complexity, when all it does is just make it so some weapons are useless against some enemies and shoehorns people into very specific builds for each weapon..its worse than what we had because barely any of my weapons work well anymore, even with trying to tweak the builds.

And what weapons do you think have been nerfed too hard? Like I said, most of the strong weapons from before are still strong. Tell me what you are using and I'll tell you that it was either not a strong weapon or you can still use it successfully. Aklato are mediocre now just as they were before, but can now at least be modded with elemental damage to an even greater effect than before.

To be quite honest I just really dislike this change to the game. I really don't see why they needed to change it since now most weapons are useless in comparison to how they once were. I mean really I can't enjoy a game in which the enemies get harder, and where the player basis gets weaker with every update. I know they wanted to try something new, but I see no reason in changing something that was already fine as is. Not to mention the Stalker (what stalker?) is just too overpowered now. Ever since the update hit I've seen him 3 times, and he's 1-shotted me every time even when I had My Rhino with 1,050 Shield, and 580 Health. His Dread's shots completely ignore shield, and just make his appearance a death warrant. There may even be chances that with this addition it will ward off new players to the game, and maybe even make long-term players quit as well.

Edited by ChaozDesignz