Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sold! Close This Please!

Inberun

Before you laugh, I have 3 people with 1000~1500 Plat offer in my list. If you want, pm me and we can discuss about the deal.

Screen cap the offers before stating such a high one. I'm not calling you a liar but In trading theres lots of lying and playing up a price so your friend can make more.

Source: Long Time TF2 Trader

please set yourself on fire.

(this time mods, its not a joke, so ill be ok with a warning)

I agreed, seriously not sure what is up with all this craze about Primed Chamber especially since it is only really good for 1 weapon and it might be returning as a reward in a future event. :/

Screen cap the offers before stating such a high one. I'm not calling you a liar but In trading theres lots of lying and playing up a price so your friend can make more.

NO5ew97.png

Congrats on the plat!

GM, Prime time +2kPlat.

Can i join you for a swim in your Plat pool?

NO5ew97.png

And just like that, OP is laughing all the way to the bank.

Or shaking his head saying "I should've asked for 3k..."

Lol what's with all the rage, his mod, his price (I don't have thos mod myself, neither will I pay 2k plat for it)

not rage.

disgust.

its sickening that someone will charge $100 for a damn mod, and even worse that someone is willing to buy it.

its things like this, that call into question every argument for the cost of things in game.

people have no right to call DE out on prices when there are people like this doing business.

not rage.

disgust.

its sickening that someone will charge $100 for a damn mod, and even worse that someone is willing to buy it.

its things like this, that call into question every argument for the cost of things in game.

people have no right to call DE out on prices when there are people like this doing business.

People pay 38k (yes, thousands) of dollars for a skin in Dota 2. It's after all their money, if someone is willing to pay it, let him. And if someone is willing to pay it, why should op sell it for lesser?