Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rotations...

How do these work?

I just ran 80 minutes corpus survival in RJ. Is it ...

AABCAABCAABCAABC...

or do the difficulties cause the C rotations to be more frequent? Such as ...

AABCABBCABCCBBCCBCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC...

That's how it should be. I know there are 25% boosters for resource drop chance or affinity but after an hour and getting an A level reward it would be nice to have a bit better rotation. The reason is after trying to level my mech and new archgun from LVL0 after an hour+ I reached LVL9 on my mech and LVL17 on my archgun even with the extra affinity boosters. But those extra mark-I engine and shield component drops were so worth it haha.

27 minutes ago, BatVenomPL said:

In Arbitrations it's AABBCCCCCCCC

Literally 90% of arbis I do people quit after 20min AABB and don't even reach C. I'm the only one that wants to keep going and I don't bc I fear the target will die with just me. Why would they do that?

Do spawns adjust based on how many players are left in arbis? I'm always in public mode and don't know

5 minutes ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

Do spawns adjust based on how many players are left in arbis? I'm always in public mode and don't know

They should, which is why arbi defense is easiest and fastest solo since you face less mobs and you can control the defense target exactly as you want, without worries that someone else will drag it with them.

1 minute ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

I'm glad you mentioned....i try to use a waypoint to tell him where to go but he doesn't do it, though I'm in a squad. How do you tell the target where to go?

He follows one random person in the party and he changes who he follows from time to time, so people need to keep an eye out on if he follows them or not so they dont drag him into enemies. While solo he only has you to follow, so on certain maps it's really easy to push for long hours and rack up insane amounts of C rotations because there are perfect camp spots with bottlenecks to cover very easily.

Archived