Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where's my loot

Been grinding for Protea for almost 6 hours now after getting all three pieces for her BP. But the kicker is that when I did the agregious runs for her Chassis, for some unbelievably annoying and unfair reason, everyone got the drop for the Chassis, but me. It's been about 3 hours since the bug, totaling in, 3 cups of coffee and a can of monster just to get Protea.... DE, if you see this, and can track mission completions, you'll see it. I want my Chassis. 

First off, you didn't say please.

Second off, this isn't the place to say please. Your best bets would either be to put in a support ticket if you truly believe there was a bug/glitch in play that prevented you from receiving the Protea chassis, or to suck it up, down another Monster, and start grinding for it again. Sorry to hear, though.

4 hours ago, LittleLeonie said:

Important question: Did you get any other Granum Void drops that run? And were you in the Granum Void with all the others that run?

It's whatever now, grinded it out, just took the fact of no sleep. But yea,I did everything as normal, was averaging 95% of the kills each time too. Everyone celebrated at extract except for me. As I said though, did it myself, just took an extra 5 hours.

Archived