The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conquera Customization - feedback

I realize this is a foundation setup  and is possibly done for reasons beyond my capacity as a normal user to know,  and is more on DE's side of the fence but simply wanted to point it out the issue I found for my personal use  and why 

Recently, I was Diagnosed with cancer , specifically an Aggressive  Stomach Mass of Lymphoma  type.  I decided to wear some of the Conquera gear on my main frame to reflect my hopeful goal of beating my cancer , though I noticed some of the gear is locked to color and unchangeable making it harder to spread cancer type awareness & customization for users .

given warframes massive customization options /colors and even that some of the conquera gear can be recolored (ephemera),  I wanted to point out that the armor and syandana do not recolor , which is disappointing as I was hopeful to either match my frames colors ,or match my cancer ribbon and to be the  goal focus for myself to be a survivor 

Color Meaning :

Spoiler

Purple Cancer Ribbon - ClipArt Best

Specific Gear not customizable :

Spoiler

Warframe: 「Quest to Conquer Cancer」2022Варфрейм бафы в реле

I've had this issue too, one of my main saryn color schemes has always meant to represent breast cancer awareness colors with some rose gold accents but I can't use all my desire color combinations on conquera customization on the armor plates and syandana to better mesh with my waframe's color scheme.

Needless to say I share your disappointment as well especially since there's more than enough reason for DE to allow color customization of the conquera stuff.

Archived