Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About Excalibur Prime

xxx7

Question

So I was thinking of getting the founder's pack "Hunter" but...I already have a supercharged, level 30 Excalibur. So question is: Did or will Excalibur Prime ever get an overhaul (different stats) so it would make sense to get another Excalibur? Or will our progress truly be wiped once we hit open beta (which would be very unfortunate) and get to chose another frame?

Pardon me if a topic like this already exists, but search didn't bring up anything relevant. Appreciate if someone could clarify :)

~xxx7 (Triple-X 7)

Edited by xxx7

9 answers to this question

De says that the two have different stats

but so far, I can't feel the difference between the prime and the nomral excalibur

From what I recall, DE said they would like to make them have different stats in the future. They currently have the same stats.

You can build the prime to be different than the Excalibur.

Might as well just build another frame for free then...better than paying $50 to start from ground up with the same frame (and just a different skin).

From what I recall, DE said they would like to make them have different stats in the future. They currently have the same stats.

That's what I heard as well. Any DEv who would be kind enough to shed some light on this?

^ this, you get a bunch of platinum as well, more than you would get by spending $50.00 just on plat

That is true, however, I might as well get some platinum -- though not at the same rate -- later. The reason why I would get it now is because of Excalibur Prime...perhaps I'll get "Master" too somewhere down the line, but it's a little too expensive for me right now.

If anyone from DE (or someone who knows from DE) could answer the original question would be highly appreciated...it's a small thing, but still a question. If not, then it was still worth a try. ;)

Edited by xxx7