Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Concept art using midjourney AI for Atlas skin

Spiritrax

I'm a Atlas main which is rare thing but still I feel I deserve to have a voice in this community , its been a while since we got any new skins for Atlas and I have been using a lot of skins made by Faven in Warframe and in Planeside 2 so when he came to WF I bought his stuff in a heart beat but the issue is Atlas doesnt get much love , and Im not here to debate which warframe is more OP but all im asking in some near future can you consider designing a new skin design . DE please consider using this image to design a skin for the earth king so that he can look majestic something like a shiny paladin knight . We did get that lotus one recently but it lacks character you need to put accessories to stand out but the skin doesn't compliment the warframe , just like the graxx can we get similar  on the shiny knight but have bar light  or mono eye instead , currently I just slap the graxx helmet on all my fashion because nothing else looks better in my perspective. I have 6 loadout slots which I keep updating cause its fun.

Disclaimer: I'm not taking credit for any of this pictures they are simply for ideas and concepts if you think its wrong let me know , I am not an artist by profession but this is the only way I figured I could share my ideas. I created them using Midjourney AI which I have a paid plan for.

Spiritrax_mythic_mecha__robot_humanoid__

.Spiritrax_mecha_king_titan__gold_white_aSpiritrax_warframe_atlas_black_and_gold__crysis_3_prophet_armor_818f0aa6-1fd4-49bf-a17f-6191b160591e.png

Archived