Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

personal thought that I should Improve and how I would suggest you do it.

(PSN)Mirishi949

this would be to my thinking things that Digital extremes should improve to expand the game you can give your opinion it's just to my thinking if you can improve it say so

Mechanics in the forms:

although the implementation mechanics have been updated lately thanks to the melee weapon stances, in my opinion they should be updated as they have a lot of potential, for example:

universal forms:
summative form(mechanics):I've always found the builds system curious for being able to give a highly efficient way to warframes and weapons but when you start using forms those paths become narrower due to the simplicity of their mechanics ironically they talk about powerful weapons with an insane amount of forms which can be done to a certain extent.

In practice this idea would be to be able to accumulate the forms in their polarities to accumulate instead of replacing them.

elemental form (weapons): a special form for state builds and we want to deny their combination with another element.

along with ways to reduce its duration in creation in the forge or obtaining it outside of specific events where we can get it without building it.

Exilus window:
after watching railjack and being disappointed with the eximus weapon slots I bring this idea.

easy to convert the exilus slot into a secondary upgrade window for both weapons and warframes(in both cases with changes adding more mods to both choices):examples resistances specifically utility mods and skill upgrades leaving the main window for survivability and power upgrades(in warframes).
In ranged weapons (magazines, secondary focused damage, accuracy, range (secondary states such as their state duration or scaling).
In melee weapons (combo scaling, reflex defense, damage absorption, vampirism, etc).

a real rework at mele (or at least complete it)
change the levitation system and combat guard since some if not most are difficult outside of the most common style melees such as swords, polearms, katanas, mallets, which are widely used unlike fists, sparrign weapons saw spears with a system other than to activate the blender.
-Something I would give it would be to release and redisign and improve the exclusive conclave guards, add unique heavy attacks and not the same for all weapons; They may well have unique variables and attractive mechanics such as a dagger that has a percentage life execution heavy attack, a hammer with a devastating air heavy blow or the famous heavy attack weapons whose base attacks are to expose enemies and then apply his heavy combo on him or them there's a lot to play with.

necramech system:

It's time to add differences between our heavy friends and our light warframes, like that? easy

a system of arms parts, legs propellers accessories, shell helmets with improvements and variables an exclusive heavy robotic melee system.

And that's all for now, tomorrow I'll upload the second part. Remember, it's just my opinion and it's what I think we need.

Archived