Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

organic companion system part 1

(PSN)Mirishi949

Hello everyone this time I bring you the rework of the buddy system. this idea came to me after DE announced an upgrade to this system.
But as time went by they forgot about it so I wanted to implement my own idea, this idea is linked with the other systems that I mentioned above.

new feature
Kavassa necklaces will now have a higher priority use beyond a simple necklace, this will be the one that will be modded and will have several interactions and will not be only exclusive to the kubrow.
Here are some ideas of the new functions:

link unit (the link with your master allows you to share an aspect with your beast).
Example: the ability to camouflage itself from huras.

survival link trainer(keeping your companion alive is made easier with this mode as it can be configured to give additional armor or shield to your companion.

horrcruz memory unit: this link allows you to improve your pet's intellect through interactions (section of the skill tree for your pets).

masking unit : disguise your companion.

adaptor adaptor : so that it can breathe in hostile environments.

changes to major features:
obtaining :while we currently have clones the mechanics of obtaining will now to get your kubrow and kavat depending on your species you will have to search for their lairs in stealth and take a little one try not to get caught or they will take the little ones away.
The incubator will be replaced by the Biodome, but it does not have the biome adapter to breed kavats, so its segment will still be needed.

Vitality : as you saw in the functions of the collar this will no longer have the life link mod as this will be implemented as a racial factor depending on the species tends from a minimum to a maximum of life this will not be little and there will be another way to increase it,
These would be through genetic modification already thanks to kermerros, helminth mutation (in the medical laboratory), through the breeding of specimens, growth. Giving more logic to their life and not do ridiculous things like a small kavat with 20,000 life.

Corruption: While the warframes are immune to infestation of living organisms and technological not that will apply the same to our companions at least initially. as it will give aesthetic and statistical changes varied something like the corrupt modifiers becoming more erratic to our companion as the infestation tries to control it.
However, here again the helminth laboratory comes in, it can eliminate or help to control this peculiar gift and it can also produce an antigen that prevents your companion from being infested again. However, some breeds are not affected such as the predacites, deimos vulpafilas and helminth beasts.

breeding : well by owning fertile pets we will be able to obtain offspring this can help to obtain companions with higher stats, unlock some appearances, coat patterns, colors and increase the size of the pack. if you don't want to abandon your old friend no problem as breeding increases the stats capacity of the group in general.
you can breed by yourself or with your friends (but be careful as the breeds are unique and while some tolerate each other, others hate each other's guts).

packs : certain beast species have a high social index which helps them to overcome "big problems" with numerical superiority.

changes to the species (2nd part)

Kubrow : they are descendants of the ancient and small canine cousins.
While their destiny is intertwined with ours, we orokin have seen a potential beyond their current state, so we have improved them to fit our vision as the best of the best by genetically modifying them to be multi-purpose creatures.

Kavats : due to Archimedian Silvana's mistake we had to take one of the many felet races and modify them to be super predators of the infestation although it was not 100% successful there was one of all the attempts to fully adapt to the changes of the infestation "the kavats of the twilight".
I will call them but these other species I will save as they are not to blame for not being able to defeat the infestation so I will release them before the seven realize it.

Predarions : distant cousins of the kavats although their species are so relentless predators brutal beasts their species were not a problem before but when the problems with the consents broke out they reduced the patrols leaving their import free through the system I heard that even an illegally modified one gave problems to a squadron of warframes if they are terrifying.
(come to think of it, they didn't bring the remains of several species to deimos).

well people think about continuing with the idea but it would be a lot of text so I leave this here soon I will do the second part giving to know the species abilities and more here I say goodbye.

Archived