Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tigirs With Its Wrong Trigger Type

-Bv-IronKoala

Straight to the point. Tigris simply needs a dmg buff its suppose to "easily taking down the toughest prey"  (it's a quot from the wiki) but i can't even Dulpex-Auto one shot a level 11 grineer trooper. its also should have a Dulpex-trigger trigger type, basically the Dulpex-trigger is a tap once to fire one shot, hold (for like half a second) to fire two shot's at once, it's what make's a double barrel shot gun a double barrel shot gun. again like all shot gun's in this game it needs a sound buff. Example of a DB shotie

Edited by NukeSTartom

Right now, it doesn't have much puncturing damage, so it's not very good against Grineer with their heavy armor.

However, it has a lot of cutting damage so it has more of an advantage against the Infested.

The trigger type is rather strange though. I've never experienced anything like this in video games, and it already feels really awkward to handle.

I've only gotten my Tigris to rank 10, so I'm not too comfortable with the trigger type yet. I'd prefer being able to shoot the 2 shots like a semi-auto, than the current Duplex-Auto. Like firing as fast as you can pull the trigger.

I don't think the Tigris needs to be able to shoot both shots at once, but I guess it would be a nice feature.  I probably wouldn't use it often myself though.

At base rank I highly doubt it should. Level 11 now is old...about level 25. 
Although I still say it needs some Damage taken off the top of Slash and given to Puncture and Impact. 
And for a 'tenno' weapon, which should probably be slightly better than most weapons, it's basically inferior to the hek. 
Hek, fires faster, has two more rounds. Has better crit stats and equal status. has a better balance of basic damage types, and deals more damage overall against the factions with range. More pellets even. And the Duplex-Auto trigger isn't exactly the best. 
And for what? 
.4 more seconds of reload. 
It's not even a sidegrade.  

I have to admit, I almost feel cheated with the Duplex-auto. I was hoping for the feeling of manually ammo-dumping my shotgun into a target (Semi-auto, fast rate), something that keeps the Vasto as my favorite weapon. Unfortunately this new mechanic just feels...weird to me.

I was hoping for a very fast semi-auto as well.

At base rank I highly doubt it should. Level 11 now is old...about level 25. 

Although I still say it needs some Damage taken off the top of Slash and given to Puncture and Impact. 

And for a 'tenno' weapon, which should probably be slightly better than most weapons, it's basically inferior to the hek. 

Hek, fires faster, has two more rounds. Has better crit stats and equal status. has a better balance of basic damage types, and deals more damage overall against the factions with range. More pellets even. And the Duplex-Auto trigger isn't exactly the best. 

And for what? 

.4 more seconds of reload. 

It's not even a sidegrade.  

This.