Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Status Mods Need A Big Buff

Luminide

After waiting to use the OP squirt gun for a long time(if you didnt get it, acrid), I finally manged to obtain it.

With all these nerfs going around, and knowing that acrid also got nerfed, I was not too optimistic about its performance.

Due to the EXTREMELY LOW proc chance on the weapon, the DoT that are what this weapon is about, do next to no damage. Right now I see next to no potential in the gun as all the damage will be reduced to 0 thanks to armor for 90% of ticks. What does this say?

As someone stated in another thread, even Ignis, the FLAME THROWER doesn't reliably set targets on fire.

I appreciate the idea of an update but honestly, I'm hardly happy atm.

The entire mechanics of the game has essentially changed.

Many of our top weapons that we work hard to forma and love have suddenly become so much weaker.

Too many things are needing a fix and I think STATUS MODS should be returned to the RELIABLE way they operated before.

And for the many people screaming that nerfs don't exist and it's all called balance. Most of the weapons that have been devastated by this update have been high level weapons. High level weapons should be POWERFUL and be something that players think 'Man I want that gun' not something along the lines of 'That was underwhelming.'

I feel like the problem is that since the stun chance % mods became the status chance % mods, that the stun% chance stat on weapons were also converted to their status % at the same time.

Just as how Hammer Shot - Rifle Aptitude seem very unbalanced at the moment, so too are the weapons' status chances as well. 1% chance for the Ignis would have made sense for its stagger rate, but it doesn't do very well as an ignition rate.

Looking at the status % chances on the weapons I have (ranging from 1% to 15%, with at least one 25%) It feels like this is the case.