Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let us choose the launher / login music.

Mazifet

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Stafelund said:

If we're allowed to use any login theme I'd use this because it's great and for giggles.

You just had to remind me of the fact that I cant find C&C generals zero hour anywhere, huh? Ive been wanting to play that thing for many months now.

To the topic: Agreed. Especially since some updates have literally ear*ape music at the login screen.

Edited by MaxTunnerX
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, MaxTunnerX said:

You just had to remind me of the fact that I cant find C&C generals zero hour anywhere. Ive been wanting to play that thing for many months now.

To the topic: Agreed. Especially since some updates have literally ear*ape music at th elogin screen.

Not sure if they changed it right now and it may depend on your country, but the C&C ultimate edition on origin is super worth it since it has all the games from start to finish, up to the dreaded C&C 4. Just make sure to download Bibber's launchers so you won't have to open the EA app to launch the games.

Also ontopic: I found out before that Fortuna and Deadlock Protocol has some nice login music so this would actually be a good addition.

EDIT: If bibber's launchers do not work then try the GenPatcher & Genlauncher for Generals especially if you want to install mods. Not sure about the other games, also Origin has been changed to the EA app recently afaik, typo there

Edited by Stafelund
launchers

50 minutes ago, Stafelund said:

Not sure if they changed it right now and it may depend on your country, but the C&C ultimate edition on origin is super worth it since it has all the games from start to finish, up to the dreaded C&C 4. Just make sure to download Bibber's launchers so you won't have to open the EA app to launch the games.

Also ontopic: I found out before that Fortuna and Deadlock Protocol has some nice login music so this would actually be a good addition.

EDIT: If bibber's launchers do not work then try the GenPatcher & Genlauncher for Generals especially if you want to install mods. Not sure about the other games, also Origin has been changed to the EA app recently afaik, typo there

Oh BTW that version you mentioned CAN be launched right? Cause last time I tried Zero Hour, it didnt even work, First it spammed me with direct x error that I fixed by lowering resolution in the .ini but then it just opened and closed without error. Normal generals worked nicely but thats not what I wanted to play.

EDIT: nvm, people say the ultimate edition has the same bug so no CnC for me :D

Edited by MaxTunnerX

9 hours ago, MaxTunnerX said:

Oh BTW that version you mentioned CAN be launched right? Cause last time I tried Zero Hour, it didnt even work, First it spammed me with direct x error that I fixed by lowering resolution in the .ini but then it just opened and closed without error. Normal generals worked nicely but thats not what I wanted to play.

EDIT: nvm, people say the ultimate edition has the same bug so no CnC for me :D

Weird. I never had any direct x errors when I launched it and that was on two computers with different gfx cards and direct x versions. I just installed them right off the bat, first without the launchers, then with the launchers both with no errors.