Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How are Railjack missions still so bugged?

Justiziabelle

I don't play Railjack very often, although I do like the game mode in general, it's just that none of my friends play Warframe, so I play mostly solo or pubs and Railjack pubs are just terrible.
So already not that easy if you're alone, but what really drives me away is that it's a horribly buggy mess.
Just now first mission I played Orphix, a pain to do Solo and i ended up failing the mission and then was stuck at the Mission failed screen, no way to close it except for Alt+F4. Yay, that's fun and makes me so, so want to open up the game again.

Anyways after eating something I went back into the game and started another mission, Void Storm Volatile, I unlocked the relic and made a crewship vulnerable and while attacking that crewship I somehow got stuck in its forward shields and now I can't move, it also doesn't disappear, despite being destroyed (see image below). Tried everything, different maneuvers, yielding control to a bot, doing the rest of the mission first in Archwing, but the ship is still stuck and i can't forward artillery the weak points.

Two missions in a row bugged and i know that I already encountered those bugs more than a year ago, like what the #*!%.

stuck.jpg

i haven't played any Railjack after the Release of Duviri to be fair, and i also haven't performed the same action sequences as you've described (destroy a Crewship while the Railjack is face smashed into it)

however, i have played lots of Railjack, Solo, with Friends, and in Public with Crossplay on, over the Years. and after the first Year past when Railjack came out, Missions have run pretty smoothly for me, i'd say.
i've done pretty much everything in that time - single Missions and leaving Railjack, strings of back-back Missions for Hours at a time - lots of Host Migrations - and it's been pretty rare that the Missions didn't work.

not that i don't believe you, but just my 2cents that for me Missions breaking has been like 20:1 in favor of working fine, if not higher.

i wonder if your second issue is something reproducible.

Archived