Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fass and Vome residue does not show on Mission complete screen on Deimos/Cambion Drift

Huggyos

Hi,

As title says, Fass and Vome residue does not show on Mission complete screen on Deimos/Cambion Drift map. Other items shows right.

If I check gathered items while on the map (TAB key), it shows correctly but not on the Mission ending screen. Those 2 items are always missing.

Dont think so it necessary to attach screenshot from that but I can if you want.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I have the same problem, exactly the same issues: 

It shows as collected, also in the TAB menue - but when I extract, it is not showing in the mission end screen. However, it DOES count in my inventory when I check afterwards. So it's (thank god) a visual bug only.

This bug appeared the moment I had the NW Mission to collect 15 Vome/Fass residue and did not solve itself after restarting and reinstalling the game. 

Can confirm that it still is not working.  Neither Fass nor Vome show up in the mission complete screen, although they are added to my inventory.

I have also noted that my resource booster is not doubling the amount of Fass and Vome collected.

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...