Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

HUGE memory leak

White_Matter

Were there specific areas or maps that this occurred on? If it's just isolated to Duviri that makes sense (as it's new and potentially less optimized), but the engine should also free up / clean up any allocated resources that are no longer reserved when leaving an area. Having any memory leak isn't ideal, but if it's isolated and takes a long time to be an issue then it might just be low priority.

4 minutes ago, Naroxas44 said:

Were there specific areas or maps that this occurred on? If it's just isolated to Duviri that makes sense (as it's new and potentially less optimized), but the engine should also free up / clean up any allocated resources that are no longer reserved when leaving an area. Having any memory leak isn't ideal, but if it's isolated and takes a long time to be an issue then it might just be low priority.

I've only played Duviri today and I haven't noticed anything remotely similar in my previous sessions(with the possible exception of railjack) so I'm guessing it is currently isolated with Duviri. I think having too many load screens and mini missions may be the culprit, which Duviri has plenty of.

10 hours ago, LostImbecile said:

Same issue here, massive RAM leak, probably only has to do with duviri. I find that it happens if I alt+tab, clearning the memory after doesn't seem to fix the fps drop and you need to restart

Yeah I can confirm ISLC does not work with it.

• Like 1