Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Duviri (and other tracks) Soundtracks on Spotify ?

Afkybnds

Is there any chance that the OST from new updates coming to Spotify and other music streaming services ? It's really a shame that we have to listen to the youtube compressed versions and 3rd party uploads instead of original releases. I know some tracks get officially published on youtube but spotify releases would be much more practical for listening.

Base game OST is already uploaded so it would be great to have the new tracks there too. Sound team is creating one of the best soundtracks with each update but the accessibility to the tracks is the only downside to it.

• 2 months later...
On 2023-05-10 at 2:39 PM, Afkybnds said:

Is there any chance that the OST from new updates coming to Spotify and other music streaming services ? It's really a shame that we have to listen to the youtube compressed versions and 3rd party uploads instead of original releases. I know some tracks get officially published on youtube but spotify releases would be much more practical for listening.

Base game OST is already uploaded so it would be great to have the new tracks there too. Sound team is creating one of the best soundtracks with each update but the accessibility to the tracks is the only downside to it.

Late to the party; but a massive agree. I am disappointed that none of the newer content's OSTs' are on any sort of music streaming platform. The sound/music team creates absolute masterpieces, but they limit the listening to just YouTube for whatever reason...

Archived