Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mass bug report.

KunoUshinawa

Another mass bug report. YAY!!
It's been over a year since I've done this.

I'll start with the bug I think needs to be addressed first, though it may be harder to fix than the others but it's the most busted of the bugs.

Kahl mission blues:

So this is a picture of my Kahl mission around November of last year: 

J0g9hWj.jpg

This is today after completion:

hjDY6Vl.jpg

Don't know why but it never changed. Hopefully now it will switch.
Now we can hit the "less" impactful bugs I've run into. Some are hard to get video of so we'll go with those first.

Plains Problems:

Post New War, Dargyns and Thumpers practically never spawn, at least for me. Or rather if I have a riven that needs me to interact with dargyns they won't spawn until I un-equip the riven. Thumpers spawn so rarely that I spent hours and hours each week trying to force them to show up to do nightwave tasks. I mean whole days trying to get one to spawn. Which is a stark contrast to the plains before doing the New War quest where both were near constant annoyances for doing anything on the plains.

Bounties are still broken. Granted they are WAY, WAY better than even a few months after the plains dropped but they still:
Auto-fail: (pre and post New War)This happens maybe 5% - 10% of the time, it's fairly rare. It isn't always the first step of the bounty that automatically fails either which is super frustrating.
No enemies: (pre and post new war)Bounty steps that require you to clear the area or kill x enemies in x time sometimes just stop spawning enemies forcing you to abandon the bounty. This happens about 5% - 10% of the time.
Hack the drone: (post New War) Sometimes the drone doesn't spawn in.(1%-5%) They also will path WAY out of the way to go to the objective for no visible reason(5%-10%).
Underground: (pre and post New War)This has to be the worst of the bounty problems. IF a bounty step has me go underground I just abandon it immediately. 50% of the time OR MORE enemies won't spawn, or they will spawn above ground, then under ground, then above ground, back and forth over and over. Since there is always a time limit these just aren't feasible. Also sometimes the enemies spawn above ground but leaving the cave counts as abandoning the objective.

Perplexing Preservation:
I am thoroughly convinced woodland mergoos just don't exist. I'm just saying I've never seen one.

Capturing a preservation target has some interesting bugs that are easy to replicate. If for example you're riding your k-drive and hop off to tranq a target(or use Ivara's sleep arrow) and your k-drive is too close to the preservation target you can accidently interact with the target and hop back onto your k-drive before the little stats screen pops up, doing so locks the preservation target into getting picked up but never leaving(you don't get standing/tags for it either which does make sense). Like so:

Further more, if you have transferred out of your warframe and interact with the target using your operator then transfer back into your warframe the same thing happens AND you won't be able to use transference any more. (I did find that summoning your k-drive while locked like this and hopping on then allows you to use transference again.)

Velocipods are by far the most buggy, ON TOP OF the problems listed above they also:
Can be tranq'd (or sleep arrowed) and walking up to them deals MASSIVE damage you your warframe/operator/necramech(sometimes instantly downing you).
After being tranq'd/sleep they fall through the ground. (this is fairly rare but still happens)
After tranq'd/sleep walking up to them and interacting will(about 50% of the time) result in you hopping onto the SLEEPING velocipod and "ride" it. But since it's asleep you can only turn in circles.
AND the above situation can actually get worse because in the right areas the sleeping velocipod you're "riding" will glitch you to where you can't use transference, or dismount the normal way. As so(I got lucky that my spamming every button I could eventually worked... this time):

Miscellaneous Maladies:
Vacuum/fetch sometimes just stops working during long missions(this time it only took about 3 mins):

Sometimes, while grinding, the k-drive decides to try and pull you into the backrooms(Yes very short clip it happens suddenly, without warning, and generally ends very quickly):

Zarium accolades can be brought into the Crysalith(this is actually harmless):

This syndicate medallion placement(Corpus rescue, it's inside the wall in the top right corner of the jail room, happens every time):

AND last but certainly not least, sometimes mobs that shouldn't be in you railjack will just spawn on top of you... if you take too long to leave(Scared the hell out of me):

Another edit:
The ebisu and spari fishing spears are buggy, in that when thrown(in cambion drift) they alert all the enemies nearby as if they were a gun. This is made stranger by the fact that this "noise" from throwing these spears doesn't break Ivara's prowl visually but enemies will run up to her and hit her as if they can see her as long as the spear is in flight.

Sorry the post is so long but it's better than spamming out several smaller ones.

Edited by KunoUshinawa
fixed typos
  • Like 1