Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

archon hunt rework when?

bugzc

so archon hunts arnt fun. they need some ground up reworking. any news on when or if this will happen or is this game mode going to be forgotten like most old content.

if they do change it how would you want to to be changed?

1 hour ago, bugzc said:

so archon hunts arnt fun. they need some ground up reworking. any news on when or if this will happen or is this game mode going to be forgotten like most old content.

if they do change it how would you want to to be changed?

Although I enjoy them quite a bit, I think the severe death penalties combined with the bosses that are basically immune to Warframe powers has resulted in a laughably narrow meta.  DE tends to nerf things (or make changes) when it seems like using anything else is "doing it wrong."  If you want to do an Archon Hunt without really needing to think, picking anything other than Revenant is pretty much "doing it wrong" these days.

Damage attenuation is also bad.  I have greatly enjoyed the normal and steel path Orowyrm boss fights.  I wish the Archons had been as high budget, instead of just being spongey.  Again, I do enjoy them.  It's content I look forward to.  But I won't pretend they're perfect.

Archived