Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Market "Online" and Online in Game" actually mean something

(PSN)magusat999

When a person go Online in Warframe Market, that means they are on their computer, or other device - NOT playing the game. It means the way to reach them is messages at the Warframe Market site AT THAT TIME. There is another mode for when we are playing, called ONLINE IN GAME. THAT mode means we are playing the game and the best way to reach us is THERE, not through the messages at Warframe Market. It may be HOURS before someone actually looks at those messages. Meanwhile...

Why aren't you messaging me in the game? I look at my Warframe Market messages, and gobs of people are messaging me for HOURS! Not ONE has reached out in-game, despite me being in Online in Game mode! We have to trade in game - your not even going to TRY to reach me there? Even if I'm on Online mode, and your not getting a response... your not even going to TRY and reach me in-game??? Heck - I reach out to people who say they are offline, so that lack of effort is foreign to me! You never know, someone might have forgot to change their status and actually is in the game.

IUnFXdy.png

In this pic, I am ONLINE IN GAME, so why did this user message me here - and NEVER in the game? It is anybody's guess.

Please pay attention to the mode a person says they are in - if you actually want to make a transaction!

• Like 1

On 2023-05-21 at 7:21 PM, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

I understand what you're saying, but there's nothing stopping you from playing with your phone out...

I have two hands on my controller, headphones on, focused on the game. If I had a third hand and a third eye...

And as I stated in my OP - there are modes at Warframe Market - whats stopping someone from looking at the mode and replying accordingly?