Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are Twin Gremlins Supposed To Be This Nuts?

Hyperion5182

2013-11-22_00001_zpse4d8dbc8.jpg

Ok this is the build.

For those who cant read the print (apologies photobucket)

Trickmag 4

Tainted clip 4

Barrel Diffusion 4

No Return 3

Gunslinger 3

Ice storm 3 (maxed)

Hornet Strike 5

QuickDraw 4

Here are its stats as built.

2013-11-22_00002_zps5333bfac.jpg

44.0 Impact.

61.6 Puncture

44.0 Slash

52.8 Cold

16.7 acc

7.4 fire rate

2.5% crit

10% status

57 mag 1.7 reload

177 rating conclave.

These guns did not feel THIS strong post patch i rolled up into a Fight in Progress with Raptor...I get a clean shot and i start unloading...I mean UNLOADING. Each individual shot appears to be doing significant HP damage to his bar I'm Crushing him. I've been finding a whole new level of pwn in EVERYTHING i've been fighting so far.

I dont know if these bosses have gotten easier or i figured out something utterly incredible but these Twin Gremlins have cut down everything in their path. (I ended up with 42% damage total despite having joined mid battle.)

I want to be sure i haven't found something that isnt supposed to be there and that yes they ARE this good. Because they were very good and fun before Damage 2.0. Right now they're hands down the single most powerful weapon in my bag of tricks by a LARGE margin.

I dunno....I kinda liked them more pre U11.

They used to hit like nail guns (which, although doesn't sound too great compared to other weapons, is a good thing) now the damage seems to be a bit less, just how it feels. It's like having an automatic stapler...

Depending on the boss, i'd say take out Gunslinger and Quickdraw, replacing them with boss appropriate elements. Viral on Lephantis? Good god he dies faster than pre-update Vor.

Otherwise, yer build is great.

No way i'll drop gunslinger. Too much punch in rapid fire with barrel diffusion. Might on quickdraw but i have it there to counter tainted clip.

If this is just finding a kickass build then i'm keeping it. I just want to be sure the weapons are supposed to be THIS good. Because right now it dont feel like staple guns. It feels like i'm rapid firing Spartan Spears. XD

You'd get more damage swapping in another elemental damage mod for No Return. Since I assume you're using cold for the slow you could try swapping in Heated Charge to get explosive damage. The stun should fit pretty well for your needs. My personal favorite build is this:

Hornet Strike

Barrel Diffusion

Lethal Torrent

Gunslinger

Element 1

Element 2

Stunning Speed

Sure Shot

Gives you a 35% chance to proc a status effect due to the number of bullets you're spewing. Stunning Speed and Sure Shot can be changed out for clip size mods if you so desire, or any other combination of fun things you can think of. If these guns empty their clips too fast for you Gunslinger can be swapped out too. I generally have an ammo efficient primary when I use the gremlins and I swap to them to clear out hallways or large groups of mobs as quickly as possible.

Really, these guns are incredibly flexible due to the nature of their balanced damage types and I find them the most fun side arm of 2.0