Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please do something about playinrers forcing you out of the void Armageddon and void cascade mission

Ice-Ragex

Every time i get a low MR player that is completing its star chart, i see something that pisses me off,
the hespar is already a painful enough farm on it's own, i don't need players that don't read chat and don't know how to use a console to escape solo to keep forcing me  out of the game.
remove the timer and force players to use the console if they want to leave and another player is still farming.
i am not usually toxic , but i can tell you that having my time wasted by other people does make me a lot more toxic than i want to be.

Maybe take some of your own advice. Set yourself to solo. Or to invite-only and pre-form squads. Set ping to 100. Disable crossplay. Exit missions and re-enter if you're not the host. Running public means that you run the risk of this type of stuff. You're bringing it on yourself.

il y a 38 minutes, VladYvhv a dit :

Maybe take some of your own advice. Set yourself to solo. Or to invite-only and pre-form squads. Set ping to 100. Disable crossplay. Exit missions and re-enter if you're not the host. Running public means that you run the risk of this type of stuff. You're bringing it on yourself.

Vois cascade is a lot slower in solo, that's the thing.
you get less spawn even if you can manage them, and this is really holding back the mode.

3 hours ago, Ice-Ragex said:

Vois cascade is a lot slower in solo, that's the thing.
you get less spawn even if you can manage them, and this is really holding back the mode.

Well then you have to accept that not everyone wants to take 30 mins to do a mission. That's part of playing with a random group.

On 2023-05-28 at 9:17 PM, SpicyDinosaur said:

Well then you have to accept that not everyone wants to take 30 mins to do a mission. That's part of playing with a random group.

Exactly. People extracting isn't a problem, unless it's speed framers trying to sabotage something like a void fissure mission. Like I said. you can find people to form pre-made teams with, so that you don't need to rely on random public matchmaking. Just find some others who are looking to do the mission for the duration you want, and join/invite them.

Archived