Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dex Fashion Frame Contest [WINNERS ANNOUCED]

[DE]Ronnie

BzaxeHv.jpegWisp has been one of my favourite frames to play as of late. I am really looking forward to her prime release!
The Dex Sybaris is also one of the best guns I own. It took me from early game right through to late game back when I first got it during Warframe's 3rd anniversary.

It's hard to believe that we are now celebrating 10 years of Warframe! Everyone has done an amazing job delivering update after update, expanding the game in fresh and exciting ways. Here's to the 10 years of this amazing game!

• Like 2

Fxtg8dlWAAIo3_7?format=jpg&name=small                                                                                                               This is my Rhino, use him on Neptune for the index.  First time I've used the Capture mode as you can probably tell :).

В 31.05.2023 в 00:14, [DE]Ronnie сказал:

Dex_FashionFrame_Conest_1920x520.jpg
Share your Best Dex Fashion Frame

Join us in celebrating our 10-year anniversary with a contest featuring everyone's favorite birthday present: Dex skins! Show us your best Dex Fashion Frame by submitting a Captura image, in-game screenshot, or illustration for a chance to win!

How to enter: Submit image of your best Dex Fashion Frame in this thread for judging! Twitter and other social media submissions are acceptable as long as your link is also posted in this thread. Edited Capturas are welcome. 

Prizes:

• Top 10 will receive a 10 year anniversary emblem, sigil, glyph, and 750 platinum!
  • The winner will receive a Prime Access Bundle of their choice* and 1000 platinum! (*excluding Founder’s Pack items) 

Need an example?
Dex Fashion Frame Example 2023.jpg

Rules:

• One submission per player
    • One image per player. If submissions exceeds one photo, only the first one will be considered during the selection process
  • Submission must be your original work
  • Do not reserve spots in the official contest thread
  • Submissions must be a Captura image, in-game screenshot, or illustration, no videos please!
  • Submissions will be counted from this official contest thread only
  • Winners will be chosen based on creativity and quality of the image. The contest starts now (Friday, June 2nd) and runs until Wednesday July 5th at 1 p.m. EST!

Good luck, Tenno!