The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dex Fashion Frame Contest [WINNERS ANNOUCED]

[DE]Ronnie

[Captura Edit]

This is my entry.

I couldn't decide which frame I would use so I decided to make a scene, as close as possible to an official promotional key art,with all 3 exploring Deck 12 in the Orb Vallis, and my guess for the next dex skin is Loki, so I added a silhouette of him in the background jumping from the liset for a tease!

dGw7v8g.jpg

On 2023-06-02 at 3:29 PM, Dr_pickle said:

how do i attach my picture of it?

Hi Tenno! 
Try this: reply directly to the original thread as you did here. At the bottom of your reply text, there should be an option to “add file” or other media. From there, choose your photo to attach and hit “submit reply”. Hope that helps 

EDIT: You may also find it easier to upload the image to a third party, like Imgur, and post the link back here in this thread

Questions:

1. Can we use the Kaithe from Riding Intrinsics (Rank 9) as part of a captura with a Dex Fashion Frame, or would that submission be disqualified due to potential spoilers?

2. Are imgflip links (with the actual uploaded image itself from Windows 10 Snipping Tool feature) an acceptable submission?

3. Is Titania Prime Access a valid option for 1st place prize?

4. If the answer to #3 is no (in which case, I won't even bother to enter this contest in any way / shape / form) then at the very least are there plans to make the Cicada Prime Archwing Skin available again as part of Prime Resurgence?

Archived