Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Wallpapers

MonsieurZero

Dat Ember, super hawt! Great work! Now if only Ember Prime weren't a boring statue in the Codex diorama...

Aha, hey Tulz. Actually, in response to that, right click on our clan's teamspeak's welcome hall > open file browser, and download "Ember2.png", I'm sure you'll be pleased/amused. :P

This is all awesome, but the resolution is at 1600 by 900. I'd like to have 1900 by 1080, or 1900 by 1200. Those are the, well... "standard highs", so to speak. Upscaling the images would result in lower quality.

Right click on the image you want, click copy image URL and paste that into your adress bar, that is how ya get full res :D orrr just right click and open image in new tab ;) 

Edited by mr_razorite

looking forward for more wallpaper! i got all of them so far! waiting for volt!!!!!!!!

One for volt would be nice but his diorama in the codex has alot of faults, like the electric out of his hand just having a line where it starts, and all the enemies in the foreground getting in the way :/ 

Just an idea, maybe Stalker's codex as wallpaper will be great

In order to create a Stalker wallpaper, I myself would have to scan the Stalker (three times I think), which I have yet to do. If I get around to scanning him, I'll see what I can do.

if it is possible can i request a valkyr with a resolution of 1366x768  please thx

Perhaps sometime today I'll get around to that request.