The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Everview arc (void flood) reward bug

The game changed my rotation C reward as I extracted.

I finished rotation C void flood solo and the reward got visible at the bottom left corner, I finally got the Aeolak stock blueprint i had been farming for. But when i extracted the game had changed my reward to a Madurai lens. I double checked with the "last mission results" and I also checked my inventory. No i didn't get the Aeolak stock blueprint

• 11 months later...

Just had the same thing happen to me with the Aeolak Receiver blueprint.  As I was extracting, it showed the BP.  When I got out and pressed "p" to bring up last mission results, it wasn't there, nor was it in my inventory.

• 3 months later...
On 2023-06-09 at 11:47 AM, SuperRainbowUniCat said:

The game changed my rotation C reward as I extracted.

I finished rotation C void flood solo and the reward got visible at the bottom left corner, I finally got the Aeolak stock blueprint i had been farming for. But when i extracted the game had changed my reward to a Madurai lens. I double checked with the "last mission results" and I also checked my inventory. No i didn't get the Aeolak stock blueprint

@SuperRainbowUniCatit happened to me too, twice in a row today, I got the Aeolak Receiver the 2 times, but when I checked the Foundry (it's the last part I need), it wasn't there. I took a printscreen the second time I got the Aeolak Receiver, just in case I needed, as you can see below.

The_lost_Aeolak_Receiver.jpg

Did WF support helped you get the lost Aeolak BP stock or will have have to open a new ticket?