Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thoughts on Arcane Blessing?

4thBro

On 2023-06-22 at 6:27 AM, 4thBro said:

Thank you both, lots of great stuff I'm going to look into.

(I didn't know you could link health with sentinels that weren't the actual "pets"???)

Sorry my bad, I was thinking of another companion, not the sentinel, so if I gave you false info, my apologies.

On 2023-06-21 at 10:41 PM, 4thBro said:

Health Conversion is about to send me down a rabbit hole of making a health orb build, lmfao.

(Nezha could do this really well; too bad he doesn't even remotely NEED to do that.)

Nekros does health orb setups REALLY well. You can't go endless, but when you have max health conversion fueled by descrate, shield of shadows re-directing damage once you hit a STR break point, and adaptation survivability, and finally desecrate just healing you a LOT. You can go very far into SP on just health tanking.

The only thing I'll say about the build is I highly recommend finding a spot for natural talent or slotting in two casting speed shards because his 4th is a very slow animation (although faster when you still have shields alive to heal), and the build requires them up for damage mitigation.

I know Citrine builds also use something similar although I haven't done them yet I've heard great things.

And I know people frown at WF creator builds, but Aznvasion made a pretty interesting heal/tank build for Oberon if you're looking for more builds that don't just abuse shield gating. I've used it and again, doesn't go to level cap, but it can take you pretty far into SP comfortably.

Archived