The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we get an option to keep the Plume with the up coming Dex Operator/Drifter suit with the "Hood" open?

Zahnrad

I really enjoyed seeing the Dex Drifter/Operator suit that'll be coming in the future. I enjoy Knightly plumes and that sort of aesthetic but as someone who always uses Hood Open options for both my Operator and Drifter I'm hoping we can somehow get the ability to keep it with the hood opened. For example, making it an Auxillery to be used with other hoods or etc.

Here's a comparison I took from the Devstream.

tcMLXga.png

On 2023-06-29 at 11:28 PM, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

the plume is part of the "helmet", you wouldn't see that kind of plume on a Knight if they weren't wearing that style of Helmet.

I don't think that would be the biggest immersion break in Warframe.

On 2023-07-01 at 6:26 AM, Zahnny said:

I don't think that would be the biggest immersion break in Warframe.

What's the issue with keeping the helmet on? It's not like you see your character's face much anyways; most of the time you're seeing your Warframes' metal masks, so why not keep it on with that helmet as well?

28 minutes ago, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

What's the issue with keeping the helmet on? It's not like you see your character's face much anyways; most of the time you're seeing your Warframes' metal masks, so why not keep it on with that helmet as well?

Because I don't like completely covering up my characters face. This isn't something unique to Warframe.

Skyrim has countless mods that make playing without a helmet viable, making changes to helmets to make your face visible, and there's probably more examples just related to Skyrim mods I'm forgetting.

1 hour ago, Zahnny said:

Because I don't like completely covering up my characters face. This isn't something unique to Warframe.

Skyrim has countless mods that make playing without a helmet viable, making changes to helmets to make your face visible, and there's probably more examples just related to Skyrim mods I'm forgetting.

Ah ok that makes sense.

Archived