Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Endgame for Warframe enjoyers

Fallosssss

So Warframe is my satellite. I enjoy core gamplay, progression, even art sometimes.
For somebody who has 4k hours of gameplay it is huge achievement for this game that I steel play sometimes.
And about everything in this game is at least no less than 8/10.

Except endgame.

I build up so much power for what? To log in once a week so I can face 3 challenging missions?
I want to demonstrate this power to others, but PVP is... yeah.

Please consider PVPVE like good old fight for sun monorail.
Imagine Railjack moba like 4 vs 4. Cmon, you did all this path, invested so much in all kinds of mediocre activities and you will miss that one?
You have cards, you have mobs, you have abilities. Just do not spoil the fun like you did with PVP by capping power and give us shtfest so newcomers keep playing to try it. At least

On 7/7/2023 at 1:21 PM, (PSN)IdoThea said:

Probably a lot of toxicity and then dead game mode.

Guess Warframe is a hostage of it's community then. Maybe it makes sense. Wanna something new? Go play other games, this one is about fishing, mining, football, hunting, pvp, space battles etc.

But if you dare to wish something that is really popular in game undustry, go play other game.

Oh well. Not my probem anyway.

3 hours ago, Fallosssss said:

But if you dare to wish something that is really popular in game undustry, go play other game.

Most of the industry isn't really dealing with the potential power scale given to Warframe players

Archived