Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just let us change The New War choice, please

Azaru_55

We can change the looks but not the name. So many players have expressed regret about their choices, so why can it not be changed?

I can understand plot/immersion reasons, but couldn't the game just track our original choice and go from there for story scenes and let us change how the choice will appear in standard gameplay?

Articles online tell you that you can change the appearance, but don't mention that you can't change the name. So I just clicked confirm because I read that I can change my choice if I didn't end up liking it. However, that was wrong and I'm now stuck.

There are so many reasons to be able to change the name, and very few to not. It's only been 3 days and it might stop me playing this game (so no more buying platinum)

14 minutes ago, Iod1de said:

Articles online tell you that you can change the appearance, but don't mention that you can't change the name.

Shouldnt the prompt that asks you to CONFIRM the name and warning you that the choice is irreversible not serve as enough warning?

I wouldnt mind them adding the option to change the name, i wouldnt change from what i chose anyways, for me she is and always will be The Lotus.

Archived