Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Concept Warframes hub (warframe ideas are welcome)

Mobius_live

In this post, we can all share a barrage of warframe concept ideas. Warframes and if they have signature weapons. All types of warframe ideas are welcome so I will appreciate anything, even a warframe whose all about dirt and gravel or even a warframe of soap.

Let’s get this party started. 

I think most people would want their concepts to occupy a thread by themselves, but I don't want to leave you hanging so I'll brainstorm a few:

• Drunken Master Warframe: Ethane
  • (Male Octavia) Singing Warframe: Bariton
  • Spanish Wrestling Warframe: Arbitros
  • Training Dummy Warframe: Pell
  • Film Noir Detective Warframe: Dashiell
  • Kung Fu Senior Citizen Warframe: Youxia
  • Johnny Quest Inspired Warframe: Turu
  • Fan-Boy Turned Into Warframe: Habitue
  • (Female Lavos) Potions Warframe: Apothria
  • Betrayer Warframe: Ettu

By the way I just created the themes and names and have no attachment. I would love to hear what other people think the abilities and/or backstory of these frames would be.

9 hours ago, (NSW)Probably_Asleep said:

I think most people would want their concepts to occupy a thread by themselves, but I don't want to leave you hanging so I'll brainstorm a few:

• Drunken Master Warframe: Ethane
  • (Male Octavia) Singing Warframe: Bariton
  • Spanish Wrestling Warframe: Arbitros
  • Training Dummy Warframe: Pell
  • Film Noir Detective Warframe: Dashiell
  • Kung Fu Senior Citizen Warframe: Youxia
  • Johnny Quest Inspired Warframe: Turu
  • Fan-Boy Turned Into Warframe: Habitue
  • (Female Lavos) Potions Warframe: Apothria
  • Betrayer Warframe: Ettu

By the way I just created the themes and names and have no attachment. I would love to hear what other people think the abilities and/or backstory of these frames would be.

i actually have people posting on something like this on the general stuff tab but i love the ideas

• 11 months later...

So, I was thinking about a warframe similar to Dagath, Xaku, and Kullervo, but also wanted them to be them own thing, so I thought of a warframe that works based on ghosts or horror stories like Slenderman or La Llorona, even Wendigos and Skinwalkers or something of that nature, summoning specific creatures for specific tasks, like Lavos' element change ability to make something new. I did make some concept art for it first because I didn't want to suggest an idea without anything to really base it off of, but since I can't put images here, I have to use an external link, so I'll just put it here when I find something compatible. https://ibb.co/Jzg7ZKB I have more images for reference if you would like to see. Don't hesitate to reach out if you find my idea interesting. I was thinking their name would be something like Grim and I didn't want to give them a gender of sorts because I feel like it would contradict the fact they're an entity and not entirely a person. Essentially more of a living paradox and not really anything that can be defined as an "Individual" as they aren't exactly... Sort of there. It's like a faded memory with you seeking someone you feel like you should know, but never met once in your life and can't seem to remember their exact details no matter how hard you try. Like some force is preventing you from actually realizing you do know this person, but you haven't seen them in person before. I was thinking their weapons would be chains for a melee that attacked to a scythe or two kunai that can be slammed against the floor for the heavy, like a long range ground slam but without jumping. And for the primary maybe an assault rifle with a chainsaw on the bottom of the barrel. And for the secondary, I imagined they would have a simple pistol that works like a shotgun with void or tau damage. Honestly, I would imagine this warframe to be an Umbral or prime frame purely because it's design, but Umbral makes more sense. I might make some lore to them in the future, but for now it's just a concept.

Edited by vane_the_main