The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For Tips On Choosing Weapons On Low Armor Frame

Emolition

Question

Making trinty atm and not sure if the dual zorens I use on my ash will be good as trinity only got 10 armor.

Was looking at the new staff looks cool but low damage compaired to fraggor but then heavy weapons are slow so not sure if to trade for speed or hard hits on trinity.

Allso my current only pistol is Afuris and as I got 8 weapons atm I got to sell few some of my shotguns i guess got both boar and the other one atm waiting to get hek.

For pistols my friend use the Aboltos but i was allso looking at kraken for trinity maybe as I guess distance is good for her.

So alittle on what works best for the low lvl armors frames so I know if I need to restock my weapon storage and sell some of the weapons I currently have.

Edited by Emolition

4 answers to this question

The Trinity is all about keeping your enemies at a distance. You are at your weakest in the middle of a mob of enemies or up close and personal with an elite mob. So... get a weapon with some nice range, the latron or snipetron, works well even the Vandal is good. For the pistol keep something that fires a lot of bullets quickly. If something is close enough for you to use a pistol on it, you want it to be able to put it down quick. While the slower, harder hitting weapons can work, you will be to be very accurate and able to fire on a quick moving target. For the melee weapon, what you want is a defensive weapon, something that will stun a mob and let you either take our the pistol or stun-lock the mob until it falls.

Ok bought the latron to test that (got vandal and boltor for back up rifles) the snipetron I wasnt a fan of when tested that on loki. Keeping my Afuris then and crafting Amphis right now (hopeing that got the stun as bo staff have). Until I get some money and able to invest some platinum maybe to get more inventory space 8 weapons just not enough for me so many I wanna test =)

Inversely, if you can constantly use Link, being relatively within range is actually safer.

You can still use Gorgon or Boltor without too much trouble.

(due to inconvenience, the first frame I got to 30 was Trinity and now I despise it and have moved on to Nyx and Ember for main)

Edited by FlameLaevateinn