Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can you share AI generated Concept Warframe Art?

Jexshot

6 hours ago, Sporthand said:

So you'd like me to just ignore how 20 seconds into the video it's pretty clearly confirmed it's been banned from most schools. Got it.

Sent a message to my Teacher pal about this conversation too. His first response was laughter. His second response was explaining how "there's no chance in hell any proper Board of Education (or similar institution per country) would allow it as it would very easily encourage students to start using the program to do their work for them, meaning they learn nothing about the subject and learn even less about working hard towards a goal".

Have you got anything reasonable to provide? Right now we have an actual educator saying it isn't happening, and then the video you provided actually reiterating that.

2 hours ago, (PSN)MYKK678 said:

So you'd like me to just ignore how 20 seconds into the video it's pretty clearly confirmed it's been banned from most schools. Got it.

Sent a message to my Teacher pal about this conversation too. His first response was laughter. His second response was explaining how "there's no chance in hell any proper Board of Education (or similar institution per country) would allow it as it would very easily encourage students to start using the program to do their work for them, meaning they learn nothing about the subject and learn even less about working hard towards a goal".

Have you got anything reasonable to provide? Right now we have an actual educator saying it isn't happening, and then the video you provided actually reiterating that.

I see, but how about this?

1 hour ago, Sporthand said:

I see, but how about this?

Great..... I guess?

Did you forget what we were talking about? If you did you can scroll up and look, you don't need to try to recall it from memory. You claimed that schools were already "training" kids in ChatGPT and AI Programming, and despite being asked twice already to provide any information on this whatsoever, there's nothing. Except a Ted Talk Video about a possible future if we just ignore all the variables and throw caution to the wind.

So a third time, who are these kids that are walking into a school and being trained to use ChatGPT instead of learning Math or English?

1 hour ago, (PSN)MYKK678 said:

Great..... I guess?

Did you forget what we were talking about? If you did you can scroll up and look, you don't need to try to recall it from memory. You claimed that schools were already "training" kids in ChatGPT and AI Programming, and despite being asked twice already to provide any information on this whatsoever, there's nothing. Except a Ted Talk Video about a possible future if we just ignore all the variables and throw caution to the wind.

So a third time, who are these kids that are walking into a school and being trained to use ChatGPT instead of learning Math or English?

Kids are generally elementary and middle schoolers. ChatGPT can explain very well on Math and English and provides references for kids. For the rest, kids must diligently review and learn the studying materials from ChatGPT, and teachers must encourage them to make an effort. Poor kids can generally not bring their teachers to their homes. However, with ChatGPT AI, kids in poor residential areas can access AI-provided materials and the AI provides material to be understandable. We don't exclude children in rural areas. That will change the whole world.

Edited by Sporthand

2 hours ago, Sporthand said:

Kids are generally elementary and middle schoolers. ChatGPT can explain very well on Math and English and provides references for kids. For the rest, kids must diligently review and learn the studying materials from ChatGPT, and teachers must encourage them to make an effort. Poor kids can generally not bring their teachers to their homes. However, with ChatGPT AI, kids in poor residential areas can access AI-provided materials and the AI provides material to be understandable. We don't exclude children in rural areas. That will change the whole world.

Right, so in other words you have nothing. You've claimed something and could not back it up with anything whatsoever.

There's a term you'll need to look into called "AI Hallucination". And no, it's not some childish jab at you, it's one of the biggest reasons why you're talking nonsense and why Teachers wouldn't bring ChatGPT into a classroom. It happens so often that it's the number one reason why students who thought they could get away with using ChatGPT to do their Homework for them end up getting caught. From what I recall ChatGPT even has a warning about it before you use the programme.

It'd be a good idea to read up on that and the other very, very basics before making any more strange claims.

Edited by (PSN)MYKK678
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, (PSN)MYKK678 said:

Right, so in other words you have nothing. You've claimed something and could not back it up with anything whatsoever.

There's a term you'll need to look into called "AI Hallucination". And no, it's not some childish jab at you, it's one of the biggest reasons why you're talking nonsense and why Teachers wouldn't bring ChatGPT into a classroom. It happens so often that it's the number one reason why students who thought they could get away with using ChatGPT to do their Homework for them end up getting caught. From what I recall ChatGPT even has a warning about it before you use the programme.

It'd be a good idea to read up on that and the other very, very basics before making any more strange claims.

Welcome to capitalism, where consumers can freely choose what to buy instead of buying bad artworks for indoctrination.

Edited by Sporthand

3 hours ago, Sporthand said:

Welcome to capitalism, where consumers can freely choose what to buy instead of buying bad artworks for indoctrination

I was not expecting to read this thread in the first week of me coming back to Warframe, so wow. Talk about a rude awakening.

First thing to address; capitalism isn't really about freedom of choice necessarily. Sure, we have a wider range of options to choose from, but that doesn't mean all of them are healthy, good, or even financially positive yet are still aloud through capitalism without any proper checks and balances to make sure that these products are being sold with the best intentions, because at the end of the day, capitalism is never about the individual choices nor the worker's input, it's always about the money and the rich getting richer.

And second, you mind elaborating on what you mean by "bad artworks for indoctrination"? Frankly to me, I don't care if artwork is bad or unpolished and whatnot. If a human did it, that's art. If an AI did it, I mean I could still technically say that's art but considering that there was no real artist behind it; kinda hard to justify that label eh? And furthermore, the whole "indoctrination" part feels like a subtle jab towards something that precludes a political leaning or meaning of sorts. So all I ask for is just some clarification, okay?

Edited by Xycelium

12 hours ago, (PSN)MYKK678 said:

Right, so in other words you have nothing.

15 minutes ago, Xycelium said:

I was not expecting to read this thread in the first week of me coming back to Warframe, so wow. Talk about a rude awakening.

As speaking of yourself! I did not expect you to say these! 

15 minutes ago, Xycelium said:

And second, you mind elaborating on what you mean by "bad artworks for indoctrination"? Frankly to me, I don't care if artwork is bad or unpolished and whatnot.

I don't need to pay for poorly written and drawn artwork. I want something epic, cool scenes from movies, games, and animations. Why bother spending money on artists as their works are worse than the artworks from machines? 

Edited by Sporthand

8 minutes ago, Sporthand said:

I don't need to pay for poorly written and drawn artwork. I want something epic, cool scenes from movies, games, and animations. Why bother spending money on artists as their works are worse than the artworks from machines? 

You still haven't elaborated on what you meant about 'indoctrination'.

And you seem to view anything that isn't what you want as just bad, so I feel like your opinion of what good art is doesn't really matter in this situation, if I'm going to be honest. Especially not when you are posting art that you didn't make. And just to add, hiring and/or paying people for art is good in my opinion.

5 minutes ago, Xycelium said:

I feel like your opinion of what good art is doesn't really matter in this situation,

Then, what's wrong?

5 minutes ago, Xycelium said:

. Especially not when you are posting art that you didn't make.

I choose what looks cool to me.

6 minutes ago, Xycelium said:

And just to add, hiring and/or paying people for art is good in my opinion.

Why should I hire and pay people for art when they keep posting poor artwork? I would not hire them in the first place!

Cool, so I guess you're never going to address the odd slight against 'indoctrination'. It's a rather simple question.

The rest of your post is self-explanatory honestly. We know you won't hire anybody because you would be a terrible customer for any artist. Which is why you need AI to do your bidding for you. Such a shame, really.

9 minutes ago, Xycelium said:

Cool, so I guess you're never going to address the odd slight against 'indoctrination'. It's a rather simple question.

The rest of your post is self-explanatory honestly. We know you won't hire anybody because you would be a terrible customer for any artist. Which is why you need AI to do your bidding for you. Such a shame, really.

I would not hire and pay anyone who does terrible service and asks for my money! It's a shame that somebody gets triggered when I don't hire them awful at their job.

Edited by Sporthand