Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Visual Bug(s) on Wisp Prime's Reservoirs and Motes

moodygecko

Wisp Prime's Reservoirs and Motes will only use their Primed appearance if you have the Prime Skin equipped. Other skins (Default, Tennogen, etc) will use the non-primed variant.jIsWqle.png4Gs4Ibd.png

1: Damas Helmet, Graxx Skin w/ Prime Details
2: Damas Helmet, Prime Skin

Also, the core(?) of the Motes from a Fused Reservoir will all glow that of Wisp Prime's energy color, rather than the intended Red/Green/Blue for Vitality/Haste/Shock motes respectively.
This does not occur with the non-primed look of Fused Reservoirs, so I assume this is also a bug.

I'm also having this problem. I've narrows it down to it just being the body. If you equip any skin that isn't the base prime skin it disables the prime motes. I'm using a tenno gen skin and it's doing this. It's shouldn't be sepreate as I've also tested other prime frames I have tenno gen for and they work ust fine showing their prime effects 

I noticed the graphical bug with coloring only seems to affect the trio when using the Fused Reservoir mod's ability. Single drop reservoirs are still working as intended.  Have not tried with different skins.V89tFo9.png

Shout out to randomize for giving me a void look, btw. I love it.

• Like 1