Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lenses heavily dilute Rotation C rewards in Endless Void Missions. Cascade, Armageddon, and Flood. There should be more loot in the Rotation C pool.

ShortbusGangster

I have SO MANY basic lenses and still need a Hespar Blade, Handle and Aeolak Reciever. 
Maybe decrease the five different BASIC lenses from 16% (80% of the loot pool) and add a few more rare drop options in the 1-2% or 5-8% range. Greater Lens BP, Endo, Ayatan, a Radiant or otherwise upgraded Relic from the rotation B loot pool? All very fair loot to be asking for at Rotation C. 

I'm surprised this has never been addressed. 

Better idea,get rid of lenses completely. You only use them for the first 50k focus anyway and then they get stuck on your gear forever for no reason. There are much better ways to farm focus than force these things on players. Also get rid of the yellow balls too while were at it.

9 minutes ago, MaxTunnerX said:

Better idea,get rid of lenses completely. You only use them for the first 50k focus anyway and then they get stuck on your gear forever for no reason. There are much better ways to farm focus than force these things on players. Also get rid of the yellow balls too while were at it.

Adaro stealth runs / ESO nuking can max focus cap quite fast. 12 rotations with a lua lens on my volt will get me to my 350k focus cap without boosters.

Though that's lua lenses, normal lenses are basically useless after a short while.

10 hours ago, Mazifet said:

Adaro stealth runs / ESO nuking can max focus cap quite fast. 12 rotations with a lua lens on my volt will get me to my 350k focus cap without boosters.

Though that's lua lenses, normal lenses are basically useless after a short while.

What the hell are you talking about? Im saying we can easily just get rid of lenses and give focus to players automatically or something. Besides, leveling to cap is for noobs. Tridolons is where your really farm. And you dont even need a lens for that either.

• 2 weeks later...
Le 31/07/2023 à 21:26, ShortbusGangster a dit :

I have SO MANY basic lenses and still need a Hespar Blade, Handle and Aeolak Reciever. 
Maybe decrease the five different BASIC lenses from 16% (80% of the loot pool) and add a few more rare drop options in the 1-2% or 5-8% range. Greater Lens BP, Endo, Ayatan, a Radiant or otherwise upgraded Relic from the rotation B loot pool? All very fair loot to be asking for at Rotation C. 

I'm surprised this has never been addressed. 

This is the case for every single endless mission type (or bounty) though, not just Zariman bounties/nodes. 

80% drop chances on absolute garbage no one really cares for, then 20% chance to get something you want - but that 20% chance then split into 4 or 5 items each with a 4-5% drop chance.

This is a core, fundamental issue with how DE introduce new stuff - if the drop-tables weren't bloated with absolute trash, you'd only play the mission for 20 minutes to get the new frame/weapon, then never touch it again and go back to grinding relics or whatever - so they have to make it tedious af, so you either push-through and spend the 6/10/20+ hours grinding it out, or you crack and end up buying the other parts from players, or buying the thing outright from the market. 

There's a reason that right now, the Aeolak is sat at 150 plat for a set on WF-Market (and that doesn't include the BP, which isn't even tradeable).

Archived